Confirmed: Kelly Rowland Working on Third Album
The small report regarding Kelly Rowland recording her third solo album is finally confirmed. The words of returning to the studio for the follow up to "Ms. Kelly" has come out from Rowland's own lips during an interview with DailyRecord.co.uk.
It was first brought up by ConventryTelegraph.net who simply said that the "Like This" singer would return to the studio within a week to start recording. In a newly published interview, Rowland confirmed this, saying "I'm going back into the studio as I've just started the third album."
Rowland also revealed that she may want to collaborate with Black Eyed Peas' will.i.am. She said, "I want to work with will.i.am. That's the only person I have in my head right now."
In the meantime, she is also due to release the deluxe edition of "Ms. Kelly" on May 12 that has spawned a new single called "Daylight".
More Kelly Rowland News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign