Confirmed: Kelly Rowland Working on Third Album
The small report regarding Kelly Rowland recording her third solo album is finally confirmed. The words of returning to the studio for the follow up to "Ms. Kelly" has come out from Rowland's own lips during an interview with DailyRecord.co.uk.
It was first brought up by ConventryTelegraph.net who simply said that the "Like This" singer would return to the studio within a week to start recording. In a newly published interview, Rowland confirmed this, saying "I'm going back into the studio as I've just started the third album."
Rowland also revealed that she may want to collaborate with Black Eyed Peas' will.i.am. She said, "I want to work with will.i.am. That's the only person I have in my head right now."
In the meantime, she is also due to release the deluxe edition of "Ms. Kelly" on May 12 that has spawned a new single called "Daylight".
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters