Confirmed: Kelly Rowland Working on Third Album
The small report regarding Kelly Rowland recording her third solo album is finally confirmed. The words of returning to the studio for the follow up to "Ms. Kelly" has come out from Rowland's own lips during an interview with DailyRecord.co.uk.
It was first brought up by ConventryTelegraph.net who simply said that the "Like This" singer would return to the studio within a week to start recording. In a newly published interview, Rowland confirmed this, saying "I'm going back into the studio as I've just started the third album."
Rowland also revealed that she may want to collaborate with Black Eyed Peas' will.i.am. She said, "I want to work with will.i.am. That's the only person I have in my head right now."
In the meantime, she is also due to release the deluxe edition of "Ms. Kelly" on May 12 that has spawned a new single called "Daylight".
- Lady Antebellum Will Make You Dance With Their Cover of JT's 'Can't Stop the Feeling!'
- 'Tallulah' Trailer: Ellen Page and Allison Janney Raise a Kidnapped Child
- 'Lost in Space' Reboot Ordered to Series by Netflix
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Baby's Sex Reportedly Revealed. A Boy or a Girl?
- Rihanna Previews 'Sledgehammer' Video Before Premiering It in Full in IMAX
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's Surrogacy Plan for Baby No. 3 Opposed by Their Church
- Hard Work Pays Off! Kourtney Kardashian Displays Her Rock-Hard Abs in Sexy Bikini
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series