Confirmed: Kelly Rowland Working on Third Album
The small report regarding Kelly Rowland recording her third solo album is finally confirmed. The words of returning to the studio for the follow up to "Ms. Kelly" has come out from Rowland's own lips during an interview with DailyRecord.co.uk.
It was first brought up by ConventryTelegraph.net who simply said that the "Like This" singer would return to the studio within a week to start recording. In a newly published interview, Rowland confirmed this, saying "I'm going back into the studio as I've just started the third album."
Rowland also revealed that she may want to collaborate with Black Eyed Peas' will.i.am. She said, "I want to work with will.i.am. That's the only person I have in my head right now."
In the meantime, she is also due to release the deluxe edition of "Ms. Kelly" on May 12 that has spawned a new single called "Daylight".
More Kelly Rowland News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna