Confirmed: Kelly Rowland Working on Third Album
The small report regarding Kelly Rowland recording her third solo album is finally confirmed. The words of returning to the studio for the follow up to "Ms. Kelly" has come out from Rowland's own lips during an interview with DailyRecord.co.uk.
It was first brought up by ConventryTelegraph.net who simply said that the "Like This" singer would return to the studio within a week to start recording. In a newly published interview, Rowland confirmed this, saying "I'm going back into the studio as I've just started the third album."
Rowland also revealed that she may want to collaborate with Black Eyed Peas' will.i.am. She said, "I want to work with will.i.am. That's the only person I have in my head right now."
In the meantime, she is also due to release the deluxe edition of "Ms. Kelly" on May 12 that has spawned a new single called "Daylight".
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance