Rapper 50 Cent to Star in Indie Drama?
50 Cent, the "Get Rich or Die Tryin'" rapper, is going to once again showcase his acting skill on the big screen. According to Variety, the rapper whose real name is Curtis James Jackson III is in talks to star in indie drama "Spectacular Regret".
In the film scripted by "The Youth in Us" scribbler and helmer Joshua Leonard, 50 will be portraying a death row inmate whose forthcoming execution becomes a controversial issue. Further, it is reported that if the Grammy-nominated hip-hop artist nails the deal, he will be joining other theps, including Danny Huston, John Ortiz and Kelli Garner.
"Regret" is a film that focuses on the interwoven stories of four Los Angeles people who are dealing with their past to overcome it. The film will be directed by Leonard and produced by Peter Sterling and Mary Pat Bentel. Additionally, the shooting is expected to start in July in Los Angeles.
Though famous for his rapping skills, 50 has appeared in a number of feature films. His movie credits include "Home of the Brave" and "Get Rich or Die Tryin'". He will next be seen in "Righteous Kill", whereas his future film projects also include "Live Bet" and "The Dance".
More 50 Cent News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed