Rapper 50 Cent to Star in Indie Drama?
50 Cent, the "Get Rich or Die Tryin'" rapper, is going to once again showcase his acting skill on the big screen. According to Variety, the rapper whose real name is Curtis James Jackson III is in talks to star in indie drama "Spectacular Regret".
In the film scripted by "The Youth in Us" scribbler and helmer Joshua Leonard, 50 will be portraying a death row inmate whose forthcoming execution becomes a controversial issue. Further, it is reported that if the Grammy-nominated hip-hop artist nails the deal, he will be joining other theps, including Danny Huston, John Ortiz and Kelli Garner.
"Regret" is a film that focuses on the interwoven stories of four Los Angeles people who are dealing with their past to overcome it. The film will be directed by Leonard and produced by Peter Sterling and Mary Pat Bentel. Additionally, the shooting is expected to start in July in Los Angeles.
Though famous for his rapping skills, 50 has appeared in a number of feature films. His movie credits include "Home of the Brave" and "Get Rich or Die Tryin'". He will next be seen in "Righteous Kill", whereas his future film projects also include "Live Bet" and "The Dance".
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic