Boyfriend Proposed to Girls Aloud's Sarah Harding with a Horse
Sarah Harding is an engaged lady. The Girls Aloud singer reportedly has got engaged to boyfriend Tom Crane after he proposed to her with a horse.
According to the Daily Star, which was the first to cover the engagement report, the DJ wanted to buy Harding a horse to play polo on rather than a conventional wedding ring. "Anyone can buy a diamond ring but what Sarah loves about Tom is that he's not that obvious," the publication quoted a source as saying. "He decided to ask her to commit to him with another gift - her very own horse to play polo on."
The horse, still according to Daily Star, is bay colored and called Spirit. "Tom spent ages trying to find the perfect animal and he's settled on a 16-hands, bay-colored beauty called, rather aptly for Sarah, Spirit. He introduced them at Windsor last week and asked Sarah, in the least fussy way, if she'd consider marrying him," the source revealed further.
Sarah, as said by the source, "was bowled over and said: 'Yes', but was off on the horse within seconds, leaving a rather dumbstruck Tom to admire his feisty mare."
Sarah became addicted to polo when she tackled the sport for ITV3's "The Passions Of Girls Aloud." And Tom himself "really loves to see Sarah in her element, riding like a pro."
Both Sarah and Tom are said to have been talking "about planning the wedding but he joked that he'll have to pry her away from Spirit first."
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction