Boyfriend Proposed to Girls Aloud's Sarah Harding with a Horse
Sarah Harding is an engaged lady. The Girls Aloud singer reportedly has got engaged to boyfriend Tom Crane after he proposed to her with a horse.
According to the Daily Star, which was the first to cover the engagement report, the DJ wanted to buy Harding a horse to play polo on rather than a conventional wedding ring. "Anyone can buy a diamond ring but what Sarah loves about Tom is that he's not that obvious," the publication quoted a source as saying. "He decided to ask her to commit to him with another gift - her very own horse to play polo on."
The horse, still according to Daily Star, is bay colored and called Spirit. "Tom spent ages trying to find the perfect animal and he's settled on a 16-hands, bay-colored beauty called, rather aptly for Sarah, Spirit. He introduced them at Windsor last week and asked Sarah, in the least fussy way, if she'd consider marrying him," the source revealed further.
Sarah, as said by the source, "was bowled over and said: 'Yes', but was off on the horse within seconds, leaving a rather dumbstruck Tom to admire his feisty mare."
Sarah became addicted to polo when she tackled the sport for ITV3's "The Passions Of Girls Aloud." And Tom himself "really loves to see Sarah in her element, riding like a pro."
Both Sarah and Tom are said to have been talking "about planning the wedding but he joked that he'll have to pry her away from Spirit first."
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role