'High School Musical 4' Gets Thumbs Up!
Though earlier reports suggested that "High School Musical 3: Senior Year" possibly becomes the last installment of the hit Disney musical series, further reports revealed the other way around. According to Hollywood Reporter, the mouse house have confirmed that the studio are now developing the fourth High School Musical.
To the movie news site, the president of Disney Channel Worldwide Rich Ross confessed that the studio are working for "High School Musical 4". "We are writing 'High School Musical 4,' " explained Ross following a presentation at a midtown Manhattan recording studio on Tuesday, April 8. The fourth film reportedly will once again be a made-for-TV movie although there is possibility that the format may change in the future.
Regarding the cast, it is further explained that it is still unclear whether this film project will once again see its six original cast members as the film's stars. "Are we going to have all the cast back? Probably not," Ross commented. "Will we have some of them? I hope so." Ross also added that the follow up to the original "HSM" were not made merely based on number but on a fresh new stories. "We have learned that just putting a number next to a title is a very old idea," Ross said. "We have to have a new story." Hence, he believes that "HSM 4" will also be a good one.
Meanwhile, "Senior Year" reportedly will start its production in late April in Utah. The film directed by Kenny Ortega will have Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Corbin Bleu, Lucas Grabeel and Monique Coleman as the feature film stars. This time, the film will follow the Wild Cats as they became High School seniors.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3