Jake Gyllenhaal Offered 'Prince of Persia'?
Following the rebuttal to Orlando Bloom's rumors, a new speculation regarding who will be tackling the top role in the action adventure film "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" surfaces. According to Latino Review, the "Jarhead" actor Jake Gyllenhaal has been offered with the role of Dastan in the Walt Disney Pictures' movie project.
Review claimed that they got the scoop about the co-star of Heath Ledger in "Brokeback Mountain" from multiple Hollywood sources. Despite stating that Gyllenhaal is fit for the role which requires a lot of physical stunts, the site further suggested that it is likely that Disney may not hire the actor since he hurt his ankle earlier. Still, there are no words coming from either Disney or Gyllenhaal's camp regarding the new rumor.
"Sands of Time" is a feature film based on a popular video game of the same title. Set in medieval Persia, the film is said to be the first of three. It will be directed by "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" helmer Mike Newell and produced by "Pirates of the Caribbean" filmmaker Jerry Bruckheimer.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off