Jake Gyllenhaal Offered 'Prince of Persia'?
Following the rebuttal to Orlando Bloom's rumors, a new speculation regarding who will be tackling the top role in the action adventure film "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" surfaces. According to Latino Review, the "Jarhead" actor Jake Gyllenhaal has been offered with the role of Dastan in the Walt Disney Pictures' movie project.
Review claimed that they got the scoop about the co-star of Heath Ledger in "Brokeback Mountain" from multiple Hollywood sources. Despite stating that Gyllenhaal is fit for the role which requires a lot of physical stunts, the site further suggested that it is likely that Disney may not hire the actor since he hurt his ankle earlier. Still, there are no words coming from either Disney or Gyllenhaal's camp regarding the new rumor.
"Sands of Time" is a feature film based on a popular video game of the same title. Set in medieval Persia, the film is said to be the first of three. It will be directed by "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" helmer Mike Newell and produced by "Pirates of the Caribbean" filmmaker Jerry Bruckheimer.
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage