Cover Art: Lil Wayne's 'Tha Carter III'
"Tha Carter III", arguably one of the most anticipated albums this year, has revealed its cover art. The album is the sixth studio album from rapper Lil Wayne who has frequently pushed its release date since last year.
The cover art is simply a baby picture of Wayne which is revamped with the attributes that he has while being adult, including his famous face tattoos and the ring in his little finger that he often wears. It was confirmed in March that the album will be released on May 13 but there have been rumors that the release date will be pushed further to June.
"I hope it sells well," Wayne said of the record previously. "I never (boast) because I know you can come out and not sell (one) record. I put my all into it, it's me on a platter so if you don't like it, then you don't like me."
After the success of first single "Lollipop" featuring Static Major, it is expected that track "A Milli" which is also known as "I'm Illi" will be released as the second single.
More Lil Wayne News
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series