Cover Art: Lil Wayne's 'Tha Carter III'
"Tha Carter III", arguably one of the most anticipated albums this year, has revealed its cover art. The album is the sixth studio album from rapper Lil Wayne who has frequently pushed its release date since last year.
The cover art is simply a baby picture of Wayne which is revamped with the attributes that he has while being adult, including his famous face tattoos and the ring in his little finger that he often wears. It was confirmed in March that the album will be released on May 13 but there have been rumors that the release date will be pushed further to June.
"I hope it sells well," Wayne said of the record previously. "I never (boast) because I know you can come out and not sell (one) record. I put my all into it, it's me on a platter so if you don't like it, then you don't like me."
After the success of first single "Lollipop" featuring Static Major, it is expected that track "A Milli" which is also known as "I'm Illi" will be released as the second single.
More Lil Wayne News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism