Cover Art: Lil Wayne's 'Tha Carter III'
"Tha Carter III", arguably one of the most anticipated albums this year, has revealed its cover art. The album is the sixth studio album from rapper Lil Wayne who has frequently pushed its release date since last year.
The cover art is simply a baby picture of Wayne which is revamped with the attributes that he has while being adult, including his famous face tattoos and the ring in his little finger that he often wears. It was confirmed in March that the album will be released on May 13 but there have been rumors that the release date will be pushed further to June.
"I hope it sells well," Wayne said of the record previously. "I never (boast) because I know you can come out and not sell (one) record. I put my all into it, it's me on a platter so if you don't like it, then you don't like me."
After the success of first single "Lollipop" featuring Static Major, it is expected that track "A Milli" which is also known as "I'm Illi" will be released as the second single.
More Lil Wayne News
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video