Cover Art: Lil Wayne's 'Tha Carter III'
"Tha Carter III", arguably one of the most anticipated albums this year, has revealed its cover art. The album is the sixth studio album from rapper Lil Wayne who has frequently pushed its release date since last year.
The cover art is simply a baby picture of Wayne which is revamped with the attributes that he has while being adult, including his famous face tattoos and the ring in his little finger that he often wears. It was confirmed in March that the album will be released on May 13 but there have been rumors that the release date will be pushed further to June.
"I hope it sells well," Wayne said of the record previously. "I never (boast) because I know you can come out and not sell (one) record. I put my all into it, it's me on a platter so if you don't like it, then you don't like me."
After the success of first single "Lollipop" featuring Static Major, it is expected that track "A Milli" which is also known as "I'm Illi" will be released as the second single.
More Lil Wayne News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'