Nine Inch Nails Bring in Robin Finck for Summer Tour
Nine Inch Nails which on paper is a one band man, has re-hired Robin Finck to play the guitar for the band's Summer tour. Finck played for the rock band in mid '90s before joining Guns N' Roses in 1996 as Slash's replacement until early 2000s and contributing work on the Axl Rose-fronted band's long-delayed album "Chinese Democracy".
This would be the second time Finck rejoins Nine Inch Nails for he had a brief reunion with the band in 1999 and 2000. This time they will travel in a 24 dates trek that begins July 25 at Pemberton Festival, British Columbia and ends September 6 in Inglewood, CA. The band will also bring along new bassist Rich Fownes who also serves similar duty for UNKLE.
The tour is to support the band's new release "Ghosts I - IV" that was dropped independently in March. They have also been confirmed to be the line-up of 2008 Lollapalooza Festival on August 3 in Chicago.
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO