Nine Inch Nails Bring in Robin Finck for Summer Tour
Nine Inch Nails which on paper is a one band man, has re-hired Robin Finck to play the guitar for the band's Summer tour. Finck played for the rock band in mid '90s before joining Guns N' Roses in 1996 as Slash's replacement until early 2000s and contributing work on the Axl Rose-fronted band's long-delayed album "Chinese Democracy".
This would be the second time Finck rejoins Nine Inch Nails for he had a brief reunion with the band in 1999 and 2000. This time they will travel in a 24 dates trek that begins July 25 at Pemberton Festival, British Columbia and ends September 6 in Inglewood, CA. The band will also bring along new bassist Rich Fownes who also serves similar duty for UNKLE.
The tour is to support the band's new release "Ghosts I - IV" that was dropped independently in March. They have also been confirmed to be the line-up of 2008 Lollapalooza Festival on August 3 in Chicago.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed