Nine Inch Nails Bring in Robin Finck for Summer Tour
Nine Inch Nails which on paper is a one band man, has re-hired Robin Finck to play the guitar for the band's Summer tour. Finck played for the rock band in mid '90s before joining Guns N' Roses in 1996 as Slash's replacement until early 2000s and contributing work on the Axl Rose-fronted band's long-delayed album "Chinese Democracy".
This would be the second time Finck rejoins Nine Inch Nails for he had a brief reunion with the band in 1999 and 2000. This time they will travel in a 24 dates trek that begins July 25 at Pemberton Festival, British Columbia and ends September 6 in Inglewood, CA. The band will also bring along new bassist Rich Fownes who also serves similar duty for UNKLE.
The tour is to support the band's new release "Ghosts I - IV" that was dropped independently in March. They have also been confirmed to be the line-up of 2008 Lollapalooza Festival on August 3 in Chicago.
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner