Single Premiere: Clay Aiken's 'On My Way Here'
Clay Aiken has given the right to his new single premiere to Popeater.com. The track "On My Way Here" is both the title track and the first single of his upcoming fourth studio album "On My Way Here" which will be released on May 6.
The song is a OneRepublic's Ryan Tedder-written that Aiken "fell in love" with instantly. The lyrics tell how lessons are learned as we grow up and those are what eventually shape us as adults. "I thought if we could find songs along those lines, that deal with my life over the past five years and what I've learned from my experiences, it would be a great concept for an album," Aiken said previously.
"On My Way Here" the single has been available on iTunes, and can be heard here.
A full tracklist has been released in late last month, featuring a song called "Ashes" and more religious-infused songs like "Grace of God".
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle