Rob Zombie Working on Fourth Studio Album
While busy cultivating his new film project, "Tyrannosaurus Rex", Rob Zombie has been sparing time to record his fourth studio album. The former frontman of heavy metal band White Zombie has several materials ready to be molded into an album but is still gearing more ideas to complete it.
On the April 5 post on his MySpace, Rob wrote, "Work on the new album is moving along great. We have about 10 songs so far and are still writing away like maniacs. No release date as of yet." No title has been suggested nor a release date.
Rob last released a solo album in March 2006 entitled "Educated Horses" that entered the Billboard Hot 200 chart at #6 and went on being certified Gold.
Beside being known to be a musician, Rob is also acknowledged being a filmmaker. In August last year, the 43-year-old rocker released a movie titled "Halloween" that he directed himself. The movie went on to gross $78.2 million worldwide. He has been tapped by Dimension Films to direct "Rex" for a 2009 release.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift