Rob Zombie Working on Fourth Studio Album
While busy cultivating his new film project, "Tyrannosaurus Rex", Rob Zombie has been sparing time to record his fourth studio album. The former frontman of heavy metal band White Zombie has several materials ready to be molded into an album but is still gearing more ideas to complete it.
On the April 5 post on his MySpace, Rob wrote, "Work on the new album is moving along great. We have about 10 songs so far and are still writing away like maniacs. No release date as of yet." No title has been suggested nor a release date.
Rob last released a solo album in March 2006 entitled "Educated Horses" that entered the Billboard Hot 200 chart at #6 and went on being certified Gold.
Beside being known to be a musician, Rob is also acknowledged being a filmmaker. In August last year, the 43-year-old rocker released a movie titled "Halloween" that he directed himself. The movie went on to gross $78.2 million worldwide. He has been tapped by Dimension Films to direct "Rex" for a 2009 release.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes