Rob Zombie Working on Fourth Studio Album
While busy cultivating his new film project, "Tyrannosaurus Rex", Rob Zombie has been sparing time to record his fourth studio album. The former frontman of heavy metal band White Zombie has several materials ready to be molded into an album but is still gearing more ideas to complete it.
On the April 5 post on his MySpace, Rob wrote, "Work on the new album is moving along great. We have about 10 songs so far and are still writing away like maniacs. No release date as of yet." No title has been suggested nor a release date.
Rob last released a solo album in March 2006 entitled "Educated Horses" that entered the Billboard Hot 200 chart at #6 and went on being certified Gold.
Beside being known to be a musician, Rob is also acknowledged being a filmmaker. In August last year, the 43-year-old rocker released a movie titled "Halloween" that he directed himself. The movie went on to gross $78.2 million worldwide. He has been tapped by Dimension Films to direct "Rex" for a 2009 release.
More Rob Zombie News
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton