Detailed 'Quantum' Information Exposed
Though the general plot of "Quantum of Solace" has been revealed earlier, reports about the detailed information of the 22nd's installment of the James Bond's feature film series has yet to come to an end. An article from USA Today dated March 4, 2004 has come up with a more detailed information on the action adventure drama film about the superspy.
In the article, it can be read that Daniel Craig has explained what his character, Bond, has to go through as well as the relationship between the film and its title. "He has his heart broken. The love of his life is killed, and he finds out she's not who she said she was," revealed the 40-year-old actor. "...He's out for revenge. But he's also out to find - and this is what the title is about - a 'quantum of solace.' Something has been taken away from him, and he's out to get that back."
Further, the article suggested the actions that may come up in the Marc Forster-directed film. "Craig is running at full speed along the rooftop of a long, narrow building, wedged like a man-made plateau into the rocky red valley. He's firing a prop pistol into the mirrored skylights below," the article read.
Further, USA Today explained that the building in which Craig has been spotted doing his stunt is the building used by the villain in the film. "The building is supposed to be an 'eco-hotel,' a buried tropical oasis amid this wasteland designed to lure the rich and powerful with the latest environmental technology," the article read. "The hotel is a front for the villain, Dominic Greene (Mathieu Amalric, the French star of The Diving Bell and the Butterfly), a tycoon using a 'Save the Earth' facade to hide his plan to seize control of part of South America's water supply." Additionally, the publication also noted that producer Michael G. Wilson explained about the villain stating, "The villain has taken over this place. Greene is pretending to be 'green,' but he's obviously not."
"Quantum" will arrive in theaters on November 7, 2008. The stars of the action film will include Olga Kurylenko, Giancarlo Giannini, Judi Dench, Mathieu Amalric and Gemma Arterton. The film is reportedly halfway through its overall shooting. The location of the filming include Panama and Baja California, Mexico as well as Pinewood Studios.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?