Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z Tied the Knot, Finally?!
The wedding is on, it has been claimed. Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z have tied the knot Friday, April 4 in New York.
There has yet official confirmation issued by the newlyweds themselves and their people. A source close to the couple, nevertheless, has confirmed to People the wedding "happened earlier this evening. Jay wanted it to be a really private affair-close friends and family."
The ceremony, according to People, was followed by a lavish party at Jay-Z's Tribeca apartment where preparation has been done earlier in the day. A number of friends and family members were seen attending the event, some of them were Gwyneth Paltrow and her hubby Coldplay's Chris Martin, Beyonce's former Destiny's Child bandmates Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams (II), sister Solange Knowles, and also actor Forest Whitaker.
Hollywood movie hunk, George Clooney, was also photographed at the scene, but it was not revealed if he was a guest. One of Beyonce's representatives, told E! News he had "no information" on the matter.
Beyonce and Jay-Z sparked wedding rumors soon as there were reports that the longtime couple have obtained a wedding license in Scarsdale, New York Tuesday morning, April 1 with a source claimed the license was good for 60 days thus fueled further speculation that they were planning to wed there in between times.
Jay-Z added fuel to the persistent wedding talks with him being reported to have held a bachelor party in Toronto on Wednesday, April 2. It's just a matter of time for both music stars to come out of the closet and finally confirm they have already exchanged wedding vows.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake