New 'Dark Knight' Plot Descriptions Outed
As Warner Bros. Pictures released their Summer Preview Kit 2008, a new official detail on the highly anticipated superhero flick "The Dark Knight" has been unveiled. According to IESB, the studio have brought out a new synopsis to the Christopher Nolan-directed film.
In the article by IESB, it can be seen that the new plot details revealed is much simpler than the previous one. However, it also reveals the possibility of Batman going to the other side of justice. The synopsis read, "'The Dark Knight' reunites director Christopher Nolan with star Christian Bale, who returns to continue Batman's war on crime."
"With the help of Lieutenant Jim Gordon (Gary Oldman) and District Attorney Harvey Dent (Aaron Eckhart), Batman sets out to destroy organized crime in Gotham for good. The triumvirate proves to be effective, but they soon find themselves prey to a rising criminal mastermind known as the Joker (Heath Ledger), who thrusts Gotham into anarchy and forces the Dark Knight ever closer to crossing the fine line between hero and vigilante."
"Dark Knight" that is coming to theaters on July 18, 2008 will feature a star-studded line up, including Bale, Morgan Freeman and Maggie Gyllenhaal. The principal photography of the film had been taken in Hong Kong from November 6 to November 11, 2007.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing