New 'Dark Knight' Plot Descriptions Outed
As Warner Bros. Pictures released their Summer Preview Kit 2008, a new official detail on the highly anticipated superhero flick "The Dark Knight" has been unveiled. According to IESB, the studio have brought out a new synopsis to the Christopher Nolan-directed film.
In the article by IESB, it can be seen that the new plot details revealed is much simpler than the previous one. However, it also reveals the possibility of Batman going to the other side of justice. The synopsis read, "'The Dark Knight' reunites director Christopher Nolan with star Christian Bale, who returns to continue Batman's war on crime."
"With the help of Lieutenant Jim Gordon (Gary Oldman) and District Attorney Harvey Dent (Aaron Eckhart), Batman sets out to destroy organized crime in Gotham for good. The triumvirate proves to be effective, but they soon find themselves prey to a rising criminal mastermind known as the Joker (Heath Ledger), who thrusts Gotham into anarchy and forces the Dark Knight ever closer to crossing the fine line between hero and vigilante."
"Dark Knight" that is coming to theaters on July 18, 2008 will feature a star-studded line up, including Bale, Morgan Freeman and Maggie Gyllenhaal. The principal photography of the film had been taken in Hong Kong from November 6 to November 11, 2007.
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker