Britney Spears to Return to 'HIMYM' and Launch Children's Clothing Line
It appears that Britney Spears is attempting to take her sober life into a higher level. While talk is heating up on the possibility of her making a return to CBS' "How I Met Your Mother," it is also reported that she as well is set to launch her own line of children's clothing.
Set the record straight on question whether Britney will make another appearance on "How I Met Your Mother," the sitcom's executive producer Carter Bays told the Associated Press Thursday, April 3 that the pop star is always welcomed for another cameo in the series. "We always said, 'You know, if her character pops, we'll bring her back,'" Carter said. "I thought she was great. I was very proud of that episode."
Britney was praised for helping CBS' "How I Met Your Mother" received its highest ratings since it was first premiered in September 2005 with a reported 10.6 million viewers, thanks to her guest starring role as Abby, who works in the doctor's office of Ted, the main character played by Josh Radnor. Her role is described as "sweet and friendly and scattered and a little nerdy - a female Michael Cera."
As for the children's clothing line, Britney is said to have been in talks with designer Christian Audigier at the Ed Hardy store where she recently picked some birthday presents for her younger sister Jamie Lynn Spears, who turned 17 on Friday, April 4.
Britney, as stated by Ed Harvy representative Nicole Irving, "wants to work on a clothing line with Christian." She and the designer "are planning to do a children's clothing line."
More Britney Spears News
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'