Decepticons Gets Constructicons' Helps in 'Transformers 2'?
As "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen", the sequel to the blockbuster action film "Transformers", is said to be preparing for the scheduled mid-summer production start, rumors about the robots that are going to be put in the films surfaced. In their latest reports, IESB have revealed that the villains in the Michael Bay's film is going to get helps from the first generation of the baddies, Constructicons.
The site further noted that despite the fact that the original Constructicons, which is known by the name of Devastator if merged together to form a gigantic robot, consists of Scrapper, Bonecrusher, Scavenger, Mixmaster, Hook and Long Haul, the name of the enemy robots may be altered. Putting a reason behind the possible name changing, IESB mentioned that the name 'Bonecrusher' has been used in the first film which starring Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox and Josh Duhamel among others.
Aside from revealing the alleged line of robots, the site also let out the casting descriptions of the human characters. Overall, there are 11 characters descriptions. One of the characters reportedly will be known as Chuck, Sam's roommate at Princeton who runs a conspiracy theory website, other supporting characters include an African American U.S. military leader and a British special forces leader. The complete descriptions of all the characters can be read at IESB.net. Additionally, there is speculation that model/actress Natassia Malthe has been cast.
"Transformers 2" will see LaBeouf once again as the action adventure film's star. It will be produced by Lorenzo di Bonaventura and directed by Bay. It is expected to bow in theaters on June 26, 2009. Aside from those facts, much of the film's details have been kept under tight wraps.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story