Decepticons Gets Constructicons' Helps in 'Transformers 2'?
As "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen", the sequel to the blockbuster action film "Transformers", is said to be preparing for the scheduled mid-summer production start, rumors about the robots that are going to be put in the films surfaced. In their latest reports, IESB have revealed that the villains in the Michael Bay's film is going to get helps from the first generation of the baddies, Constructicons.
The site further noted that despite the fact that the original Constructicons, which is known by the name of Devastator if merged together to form a gigantic robot, consists of Scrapper, Bonecrusher, Scavenger, Mixmaster, Hook and Long Haul, the name of the enemy robots may be altered. Putting a reason behind the possible name changing, IESB mentioned that the name 'Bonecrusher' has been used in the first film which starring Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox and Josh Duhamel among others.
Aside from revealing the alleged line of robots, the site also let out the casting descriptions of the human characters. Overall, there are 11 characters descriptions. One of the characters reportedly will be known as Chuck, Sam's roommate at Princeton who runs a conspiracy theory website, other supporting characters include an African American U.S. military leader and a British special forces leader. The complete descriptions of all the characters can be read at IESB.net. Additionally, there is speculation that model/actress Natassia Malthe has been cast.
"Transformers 2" will see LaBeouf once again as the action adventure film's star. It will be produced by Lorenzo di Bonaventura and directed by Bay. It is expected to bow in theaters on June 26, 2009. Aside from those facts, much of the film's details have been kept under tight wraps.
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards