Linkin Park Announce 5th Projekt Revolution Tour Line-Up
Linkin Park's Projekt Revolution tour is back with its fifth year and a fresh batch of line-up. The jaunt that is headlined by the rock act will also see The Bravery, Chris Cornell, and Ashes Divide (featuring A Perfect Circle's Billy Howerdel) on the main stage. Another stage which is smaller will be graced by Atreyu, 10 Years, Hawthorne Heights, Armor for Sleep and the Street Drum Corps.
The first date is set for July 16 at the Tweeter Center, Boston and the tickets will go for public sale on Friday, April 11 but as a gratitude towards fans, Linkin Park give a limited period starting today (April 4) for fans to purchase pre-sale tickets which service charge will be paid by the promoter, Live Nation. This would save fans $8 to 11 bucks compared to purchasing the regular tickets.
"Our fan club has been incredibly loyal and supportive, and we hope this gesture lets them know how much we appreciate them," the band announced. The special tickets can be obtained through LiveNation.com or the band's fan club, LPUnderground.com.
And like last year, $1 of every ticket sold will go to charity organization, Music for Relief who will then forward it to 'green' actions in prevention of global warming.
The band fronted by Chester Bennington is out to support their 2007 release, "Minutes to Midnight". They have previously said that a new album is coming on the way and may come sooner than expected.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked