Whitney Houston Feels Sad About Bobby Brown's New Tell-All Autobiography
Details from Bobby Brown's new tell-all autobiography, titled "Bobby Brown: The Truth, the Whole Truth and Nothing But", began surfacing Thursday, April 3 in the New York Post. In it the R&B singer-songwriter reveals all from his several affairs during his marriage to Whitney Houston to the fact that he never used cocaine until he met the diva.
Responded to Brown's allegations, Whitney's representative issued a statement to People on behalf of the singing sensation, saying "Miss Houston is sad that Bobby feels he need to say such things but she choses to take the high road and will not speak badly about the father of her child even if it's to set the record straight." "Bobby Brown: The Truth, the Whole Truth and Nothing But" is expected to be released next month.
Brown and Whitney married on July 18, 1992. They pair welcomed their first child together, daughter Bobbi Kristina Houston Brown, on March 4, 1993. Taking into account Brown's long list of infidelity, scandals, drug and alcohol arrests, Whitney filed for divorce from Brown in September 2006. Their divorce was finalized on April 24, 2007 with Whitney obtained the custody of Bobbi.
Revealed on his several affairs during his marriage to Whitney, Brown wrote on his autobiography, "I am guilty of sleeping with other women ... Women are always throwing themselves at you. I'm only human, so I would make the mistake and bite the hook sometimes. I let the testosterone take over." Brown, furthermore, also claimed to have dated Janet Jackson and Madonna before hooking up with Whitney.
On not using cocaine until he met Whitney, Brown accused the Grammy-winning singer of being responsible for introducing him to hard drugs, which eventually took over his life. "I never used cocaine until after I met Whitney. Before then, I had experimented with other drugs, but marijuana was my drug of choice. At one point in my life, I used drugs uncontrollably. I was using everything I could get my hands on, from cocaine to heroin, weed and cooked cocaine."
More Whitney Houston News
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary