Kanye West Reveals Photos of His Hologram Girls and 'Glow' Stage
Kanye West has unleashed several photos which will be part of his upcoming Glow in the Dark Tour. Beside revealing the stage, Kanye also shows photos of his hologram girls who wear minimum clothes and are covered with special paint.
"I can't take it anymore. I have 2 show you guys a model of the stage," Kanye wrote on his official blog along with the posting of the first photo on April 3. "This is not a regular show. I tell people, hey, this show is gonna be crazy and they say, "I bet it is!", BUT THEY HAVE NO IDEA! People expect me to come with innovative stuff... I'm sure a lot of people expect some neon, lower east side, post everybody dressing like the 80's stuff or maybe the light up jacket from the Grammies, perhaps the robot girl and light spectacle they saw on Youtube from the European run. My friends..... NONE OF THE ABOVE!!!"
Kanye further revealed that the set is a new design and features robots by artist Christian Colon, creatures by Jim Henson and lighting by Martin Phillips and John McGuire who penned Daft Punk's famous pyramid show last year. There will also be holograms that are shot by renown director Hype Williams. West said that he had also worked with a team in the past month for the re-orchestra of his tracks.
The first date of the tour which is sponsored by Absolut 100 vodka will begin April 16 in Seattle, W.A.. Rihanna, N.E.R.D. and Lupe Fiasco have been confirmed as the supporting acts of this tour. For complete tour dates log on to KanyeUniverseCity.com.
More Kanye West News
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'