Lil Wayne Debuted New Dance Move, the Video
On the verge of releasing his highly-anticipated album, Lil Wayne creates much hype with his dance moves. The rapper who has been known to have performed dance routines in his shows, debuted a new kind of dance that he made and called it "The WAM".
He recently served an indoor packed show and told the crowd that he would show them a new move. The audience then broke into a chant "Go Weezy Go Weezy Go" and were told by the rapper to get their cameras ready so that the footage can go to the Internet.
Just before the dance, a guy from the audience threw a bottle on stage whereupon he was warned by Weezy. However, he threw a second bottle and Weezy's entourage then approached him and give further warning. It has been quite frequent that people threw objects at Weezy's concerts.
After many delays, he will release "Tha Carter III" on May 13. The first single, "Lollipop" has been riding high on the singles chart.
Lil Wayne's The WAM dance:
More Lil Wayne News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival