'Lost' Lovers Evangeline Lilly and Dominic Monaghan Rekindle Romance
New rumor surfaces by the hour that Evangeline Lilly and Dominic Monaghan are back together. The former lovers have rekindled their romance, according to reports.
Lilly and Monaghan were co-stars in ABC's hit drama "Lost" where they first met. The twosome began dating in 2005 and was once even rumored to have engaged. Neither of them spoke publicly about their relationship though.
In November 2007 it was reported that Lilly and Monaghan have split.
The "Lost" lovers, nevertheless, have quietly patched things up, Star Magazine has claimed. Lilly was even said to have flown from Hawaii, where the ABC show films, to Hollywood for the opening of Monaghan's photography show on March 13.
"They never stopped loving each other," the publication quoted a source as saying. "She remained in Hawaii for the show, and he moved back to L.A. when he was killed off, so the distance took its toll. They decided to take a break, but it was really hard on them both."
Frequent telephone calls and visits, according to the Star as being informed by the source, just reinforced to both Lilly and Monaghan that they belonged together. "It was as simple as that," the source claimed.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?