'Lost' Lovers Evangeline Lilly and Dominic Monaghan Rekindle Romance
New rumor surfaces by the hour that Evangeline Lilly and Dominic Monaghan are back together. The former lovers have rekindled their romance, according to reports.
Lilly and Monaghan were co-stars in ABC's hit drama "Lost" where they first met. The twosome began dating in 2005 and was once even rumored to have engaged. Neither of them spoke publicly about their relationship though.
In November 2007 it was reported that Lilly and Monaghan have split.
The "Lost" lovers, nevertheless, have quietly patched things up, Star Magazine has claimed. Lilly was even said to have flown from Hawaii, where the ABC show films, to Hollywood for the opening of Monaghan's photography show on March 13.
"They never stopped loving each other," the publication quoted a source as saying. "She remained in Hawaii for the show, and he moved back to L.A. when he was killed off, so the distance took its toll. They decided to take a break, but it was really hard on them both."
Frequent telephone calls and visits, according to the Star as being informed by the source, just reinforced to both Lilly and Monaghan that they belonged together. "It was as simple as that," the source claimed.
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5