'Friday the 13th' Cast Its Female Lead
As the horror film remake "Friday the 13th" is nearing its production schedule, reports about the casting kept on coming. The latest came from Variety which reported that the depicter of Hailey Nichol in television series "The O.C." Amanda Righetti is in final talks to take the female lead role in the New Line Cinema's movie.
If the actress who turns 25-year-old on April 4, 2008 indeed joins the Michael Bay-produced horror remake project, she will star opposite Jared Padalecki and the rumored-to-be-Jason Voorhees Derek Mears. She will also act under the direction of helmer Marcus Nispel when the camera starts rolling on April 21 in Austin, Texas.
Righetti who was born in in St. George, Utah has appeared in a string of television series, including "The O.C.", "North Shore" and "Reunion". She has once made a guest appearance in the hit series "Entourage". Apart from her television roles, the aspiring actress has landed herself a lead role in a direct-to-video horror film "Return to House on Haunted Hill" back in 2006.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris