'Friday the 13th' Cast Its Female Lead
As the horror film remake "Friday the 13th" is nearing its production schedule, reports about the casting kept on coming. The latest came from Variety which reported that the depicter of Hailey Nichol in television series "The O.C." Amanda Righetti is in final talks to take the female lead role in the New Line Cinema's movie.
If the actress who turns 25-year-old on April 4, 2008 indeed joins the Michael Bay-produced horror remake project, she will star opposite Jared Padalecki and the rumored-to-be-Jason Voorhees Derek Mears. She will also act under the direction of helmer Marcus Nispel when the camera starts rolling on April 21 in Austin, Texas.
Righetti who was born in in St. George, Utah has appeared in a string of television series, including "The O.C.", "North Shore" and "Reunion". She has once made a guest appearance in the hit series "Entourage". Apart from her television roles, the aspiring actress has landed herself a lead role in a direct-to-video horror film "Return to House on Haunted Hill" back in 2006.
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture