'Friday the 13th' Cast Its Female Lead
As the horror film remake "Friday the 13th" is nearing its production schedule, reports about the casting kept on coming. The latest came from Variety which reported that the depicter of Hailey Nichol in television series "The O.C." Amanda Righetti is in final talks to take the female lead role in the New Line Cinema's movie.
If the actress who turns 25-year-old on April 4, 2008 indeed joins the Michael Bay-produced horror remake project, she will star opposite Jared Padalecki and the rumored-to-be-Jason Voorhees Derek Mears. She will also act under the direction of helmer Marcus Nispel when the camera starts rolling on April 21 in Austin, Texas.
Righetti who was born in in St. George, Utah has appeared in a string of television series, including "The O.C.", "North Shore" and "Reunion". She has once made a guest appearance in the hit series "Entourage". Apart from her television roles, the aspiring actress has landed herself a lead role in a direct-to-video horror film "Return to House on Haunted Hill" back in 2006.
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'