'Friday the 13th' Cast Its Female Lead
As the horror film remake "Friday the 13th" is nearing its production schedule, reports about the casting kept on coming. The latest came from Variety which reported that the depicter of Hailey Nichol in television series "The O.C." Amanda Righetti is in final talks to take the female lead role in the New Line Cinema's movie.
If the actress who turns 25-year-old on April 4, 2008 indeed joins the Michael Bay-produced horror remake project, she will star opposite Jared Padalecki and the rumored-to-be-Jason Voorhees Derek Mears. She will also act under the direction of helmer Marcus Nispel when the camera starts rolling on April 21 in Austin, Texas.
Righetti who was born in in St. George, Utah has appeared in a string of television series, including "The O.C.", "North Shore" and "Reunion". She has once made a guest appearance in the hit series "Entourage". Apart from her television roles, the aspiring actress has landed herself a lead role in a direct-to-video horror film "Return to House on Haunted Hill" back in 2006.
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof