Jonas Brothers to Add Youngest Brother as Drummer?
The latest tweens craze, Jonas Brothers, may no longer be a trio. The band comprising of Joe, Nick and Kevin Jonas have revealed that there is a plan to groom their other brother, Frankie who as for 2008 turns 7-year-old, to be one of the band members.
Frankie, in fact has been taking experience from his older brothers by tagging along in their tour bus. "It's the three of us (on tour), plus our mom, dad and our seven-year-old brother Frankie," Nick said. "We call him the Bonus Jonas, and he's awesome. One day, he might join the band." According to NYMag.com, the plan is to put Frankie as the drummer, a role that is occasionally taken by Nick.
On other news, Disney Channel will on Monday, April 14 broadcast a show called "Jonas Brothers in Concert" that chronicles their NYC show earlier this year. The concert includes sets taken from their self-titled release that they performed there.
They will also have their own Disney Channel Original Movie, "Camp Rock", which script is a spin off to Disney Channel Original Series, "J.O.N.A.S" premiered later this year along with a reality series called "Jonas Brothers: Living The Dream" that documented their life while on tour.
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner