Jonas Brothers to Add Youngest Brother as Drummer?
The latest tweens craze, Jonas Brothers, may no longer be a trio. The band comprising of Joe, Nick and Kevin Jonas have revealed that there is a plan to groom their other brother, Frankie who as for 2008 turns 7-year-old, to be one of the band members.
Frankie, in fact has been taking experience from his older brothers by tagging along in their tour bus. "It's the three of us (on tour), plus our mom, dad and our seven-year-old brother Frankie," Nick said. "We call him the Bonus Jonas, and he's awesome. One day, he might join the band." According to NYMag.com, the plan is to put Frankie as the drummer, a role that is occasionally taken by Nick.
On other news, Disney Channel will on Monday, April 14 broadcast a show called "Jonas Brothers in Concert" that chronicles their NYC show earlier this year. The concert includes sets taken from their self-titled release that they performed there.
They will also have their own Disney Channel Original Movie, "Camp Rock", which script is a spin off to Disney Channel Original Series, "J.O.N.A.S" premiered later this year along with a reality series called "Jonas Brothers: Living The Dream" that documented their life while on tour.
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC