Tokio Hotel Push Back 'Scream' Release Date, Plot Stage Return
It has been announced that Tokio Hotel will release their album "Scream" in U.S. on May 6 instead of April 29 like the initial plan. "Scream" is the band's first English full-length album which tracks are taken from their previous German releases, "Schrei" and "Zimmer 483".
Two singles have been spawned for the Stateside version including the lead single "Ready, Set Go!". A third one which is titled "Don't Jump" will be released on Friday, April 4. Meanwhile, the band and MTV Buzzworthy also offer a different version of "Scream" that was recorded live from Fillmore East in New York. The version can be downloaded here.
As part of the American invasion, Tokio Hotel will play the first day of Bamboozle Festival on May 3. Singer Bill Kaulitz who recently gone through a throat operation to remove cyst, is expected to recover in time for a gig on May 1 in Washington. He is still under doctor's order to remain literally tight-lipped but his twin brother Tom who is also the guitarist in the band reportedly gave him a mini blackboard to communicate.
Tokio Hotel's "Ready, Set, Go!":
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked