Tokio Hotel Push Back 'Scream' Release Date, Plot Stage Return
It has been announced that Tokio Hotel will release their album "Scream" in U.S. on May 6 instead of April 29 like the initial plan. "Scream" is the band's first English full-length album which tracks are taken from their previous German releases, "Schrei" and "Zimmer 483".
Two singles have been spawned for the Stateside version including the lead single "Ready, Set Go!". A third one which is titled "Don't Jump" will be released on Friday, April 4. Meanwhile, the band and MTV Buzzworthy also offer a different version of "Scream" that was recorded live from Fillmore East in New York. The version can be downloaded here.
As part of the American invasion, Tokio Hotel will play the first day of Bamboozle Festival on May 3. Singer Bill Kaulitz who recently gone through a throat operation to remove cyst, is expected to recover in time for a gig on May 1 in Washington. He is still under doctor's order to remain literally tight-lipped but his twin brother Tom who is also the guitarist in the band reportedly gave him a mini blackboard to communicate.
Tokio Hotel's "Ready, Set, Go!":
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum