Tokio Hotel Push Back 'Scream' Release Date, Plot Stage Return
It has been announced that Tokio Hotel will release their album "Scream" in U.S. on May 6 instead of April 29 like the initial plan. "Scream" is the band's first English full-length album which tracks are taken from their previous German releases, "Schrei" and "Zimmer 483".
Two singles have been spawned for the Stateside version including the lead single "Ready, Set Go!". A third one which is titled "Don't Jump" will be released on Friday, April 4. Meanwhile, the band and MTV Buzzworthy also offer a different version of "Scream" that was recorded live from Fillmore East in New York. The version can be downloaded here.
As part of the American invasion, Tokio Hotel will play the first day of Bamboozle Festival on May 3. Singer Bill Kaulitz who recently gone through a throat operation to remove cyst, is expected to recover in time for a gig on May 1 in Washington. He is still under doctor's order to remain literally tight-lipped but his twin brother Tom who is also the guitarist in the band reportedly gave him a mini blackboard to communicate.
Tokio Hotel's "Ready, Set, Go!":
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers