Jessica Alba Having Daughter Named Honor, to Hold Baby Shower This Weekend
Jessica Alba is due to give birth May and or June later this year, but she apparently has found out the sex of her still not-yet born baby. The expectant celebrity reportedly is having a daughter and going to name her Honor Warren.
Adding to the excitement is the rumor that her manager Chris Henze's wife is planning to hold a baby shower for her which is set to take place this coming Sunday, April 6 at a private home in Los Angeles. Rumors on the baby's sex and name, elsewhere, surfaced after one of Jessica's friends was snapped going into a jewelry store in L.A., ordered a gold-and-bead charm bracelet for the shower, with letters spelling out the possible name.
The friend, as reported by Star Magazine, "had a gold and bead charm bracelet made specifically for Jessica's baby shower at an L.A. jewelry store on March 25. The charms spelled out HONOR."
A source revealed to the publication that "This woman was so exited that Jessica is having a girl. She said she loved the name too, Honor, and said Jessica picked it because she felt it was an honor to have Cash's baby. She said she couldn't wait to give it to Jessica this weekend. She asked twice if the bracelet would be ready by then."
Still no words just yet from Jessica and her camp about her upcoming baby birth.
Despite early report that suggested Jessica was due on June 8 later this year, the very pregnant celebrity has revealed on the red carpet Oscars way back on February 24 that she recently entered her third trimester and is due to give birth around May and or June.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video