Jessica Alba Having Daughter Named Honor, to Hold Baby Shower This Weekend
Jessica Alba is due to give birth May and or June later this year, but she apparently has found out the sex of her still not-yet born baby. The expectant celebrity reportedly is having a daughter and going to name her Honor Warren.
Adding to the excitement is the rumor that her manager Chris Henze's wife is planning to hold a baby shower for her which is set to take place this coming Sunday, April 6 at a private home in Los Angeles. Rumors on the baby's sex and name, elsewhere, surfaced after one of Jessica's friends was snapped going into a jewelry store in L.A., ordered a gold-and-bead charm bracelet for the shower, with letters spelling out the possible name.
The friend, as reported by Star Magazine, "had a gold and bead charm bracelet made specifically for Jessica's baby shower at an L.A. jewelry store on March 25. The charms spelled out HONOR."
A source revealed to the publication that "This woman was so exited that Jessica is having a girl. She said she loved the name too, Honor, and said Jessica picked it because she felt it was an honor to have Cash's baby. She said she couldn't wait to give it to Jessica this weekend. She asked twice if the bracelet would be ready by then."
Still no words just yet from Jessica and her camp about her upcoming baby birth.
Despite early report that suggested Jessica was due on June 8 later this year, the very pregnant celebrity has revealed on the red carpet Oscars way back on February 24 that she recently entered her third trimester and is due to give birth around May and or June.
More Jessica Alba News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes