Jamie Lynn Spears Planning Hometown Wedding, Mommy Demands Pre-Nup
Another Spears is ready to walk down the aisle. Sparked engagement rumors late last month after she was spotted showing off a new engagement ring from her baby's daddy Casey Aldrige, Jamie Lynn Spears found herself at the center of media attention again after she's reported to have been planning a hometown wedding.
The expectant young celebrity, according to OK! Magazine, is planning to wed Casey in her hometown of Kentwood, Louisiana. She's expected to stay true to her small-town roots by tying the knot at big sister Britney Spears' "Serenity" estate.
"She'll have the baby there, and soon after, she will also get married there," a friend of Jamie Lynn tells OK! "I expect she'll want to wait at least several months to get her figure back so she can wear a beautiful wedding gown and then have her dream wedding."
On her much reported engagement, a friend of Jamie Lynn and Casey confirmed to OK!, "Jamie Lynn and Casey are officially engaged. They're committed to each other and anxious to be the best parents they can possibly be, and also the best husband and wife they can be to each other."
Jamie Lynn herself issued no official confirmation on her engagement, yet was spotted wearing a t-shirt emblazoned with the words "The Rumors Are True" thus added fuel to the persistent rumors that she and Casey have secretly engaged.
Meanwhile, In Touch Weekly claimed that momma Lynne Spears is demanding that her teen star daughter Jamie Lynn signs a pre-nuptial agreement before she weds Casey. "The contract is already drawn up and ready to go," an unnamed source proclaimed. "Lynne's not sure marriage is a good idea, but she'll go along with that if that's what Jamie Lynn wants - as long as Casey signs the contract."
Jamie Lynn recently registered for her baby shower at a Babies 'R' Us store in the nearby city of Baton Rouge. She is expected to give birth to the baby in late June.
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner