Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Take You Down'
Chris Brown premieres the music video for his fourth single "Take You Down" that is included in his 2007 album "Exclusive". The video that was serviced to BET's 106 & Park was directed by Harvey White, featuring footage filmed in Nashville during his tour.
Next, Brown is expected to re-release "Exclusive" with a number of new tracks and a DVD added into the set. The single "Forever" is slated to be the first single off the deluxe edition that is due June 3. The fresh joint that is written by Brown and produced by Polow Da Don was initially slated to be the fourth single but since "Down" has also been released as a single, the position is now down to the fifth. A music video reportedly has been booked for "Forever".
The original "Exclusive" was released in November 2007 and opened at #4 on U.S. Billboard 200 chart, selling roughly 295,000 copies in its first week.
Chris Brown, "Take You Down":
More Chris Brown News
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win