Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Take You Down'
Chris Brown premieres the music video for his fourth single "Take You Down" that is included in his 2007 album "Exclusive". The video that was serviced to BET's 106 & Park was directed by Harvey White, featuring footage filmed in Nashville during his tour.
Next, Brown is expected to re-release "Exclusive" with a number of new tracks and a DVD added into the set. The single "Forever" is slated to be the first single off the deluxe edition that is due June 3. The fresh joint that is written by Brown and produced by Polow Da Don was initially slated to be the fourth single but since "Down" has also been released as a single, the position is now down to the fifth. A music video reportedly has been booked for "Forever".
The original "Exclusive" was released in November 2007 and opened at #4 on U.S. Billboard 200 chart, selling roughly 295,000 copies in its first week.
Chris Brown, "Take You Down":
More Chris Brown News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism