Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Take You Down'
Chris Brown premieres the music video for his fourth single "Take You Down" that is included in his 2007 album "Exclusive". The video that was serviced to BET's 106 & Park was directed by Harvey White, featuring footage filmed in Nashville during his tour.
Next, Brown is expected to re-release "Exclusive" with a number of new tracks and a DVD added into the set. The single "Forever" is slated to be the first single off the deluxe edition that is due June 3. The fresh joint that is written by Brown and produced by Polow Da Don was initially slated to be the fourth single but since "Down" has also been released as a single, the position is now down to the fifth. A music video reportedly has been booked for "Forever".
The original "Exclusive" was released in November 2007 and opened at #4 on U.S. Billboard 200 chart, selling roughly 295,000 copies in its first week.
Chris Brown, "Take You Down":
More Chris Brown News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia