Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Take You Down'
Chris Brown premieres the music video for his fourth single "Take You Down" that is included in his 2007 album "Exclusive". The video that was serviced to BET's 106 & Park was directed by Harvey White, featuring footage filmed in Nashville during his tour.
Next, Brown is expected to re-release "Exclusive" with a number of new tracks and a DVD added into the set. The single "Forever" is slated to be the first single off the deluxe edition that is due June 3. The fresh joint that is written by Brown and produced by Polow Da Don was initially slated to be the fourth single but since "Down" has also been released as a single, the position is now down to the fifth. A music video reportedly has been booked for "Forever".
The original "Exclusive" was released in November 2007 and opened at #4 on U.S. Billboard 200 chart, selling roughly 295,000 copies in its first week.
Chris Brown, "Take You Down":
More Chris Brown News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'