Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Take You Down'
Chris Brown premieres the music video for his fourth single "Take You Down" that is included in his 2007 album "Exclusive". The video that was serviced to BET's 106 & Park was directed by Harvey White, featuring footage filmed in Nashville during his tour.
Next, Brown is expected to re-release "Exclusive" with a number of new tracks and a DVD added into the set. The single "Forever" is slated to be the first single off the deluxe edition that is due June 3. The fresh joint that is written by Brown and produced by Polow Da Don was initially slated to be the fourth single but since "Down" has also been released as a single, the position is now down to the fifth. A music video reportedly has been booked for "Forever".
The original "Exclusive" was released in November 2007 and opened at #4 on U.S. Billboard 200 chart, selling roughly 295,000 copies in its first week.
Chris Brown, "Take You Down":
More Chris Brown News
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation