'Hannah Montana' Heading Home in Movie, Said Miley Cyrus
The ever so popular Hannah Montana is going back to her hometown in the film version of the Disney's hit comedy series "Hannah Montana". According to MTV Movies Blog, the returning of the teenage with a double life to her home in the yet-untitled film "Hannah Montana" has been revealed by the actress who popularized the character, Miley Cyrus.
To the music network site, Cyrus allegedly explained that though as a pop star, Hannah Montana has traveled across the country, there is still one place that she never been to, Nashville, Tennessee, and in the film, the teen pop sensation will go back to the country music town. "[She's] going to Nashville," said the 15-year-old actress/singer.
Further, the daughter of country singer Billy Ray Cyrus has also let out that teen pop sensation Montana won't be the focus of the story in the movie, instead the film will resolve around Miley Stewart, the ninth grader who leads a double life as Montana. "It's showing more of the Miley side of life," Cyrus openly confessed. "More of the normal girl kind of figuring herself out type thing. It's going to be really cool, really funny."
The movie version of the popular Disney series is said to be directed by "Shall We Dance?" helmer Peter Chelsom. The film slated for May 1, 2009 release will begin its shooting on April 12, 2008. Earlier, it has been reported that the filming will be taken in Tennessee.
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'