'Hannah Montana' Heading Home in Movie, Said Miley Cyrus
The ever so popular Hannah Montana is going back to her hometown in the film version of the Disney's hit comedy series "Hannah Montana". According to MTV Movies Blog, the returning of the teenage with a double life to her home in the yet-untitled film "Hannah Montana" has been revealed by the actress who popularized the character, Miley Cyrus.
To the music network site, Cyrus allegedly explained that though as a pop star, Hannah Montana has traveled across the country, there is still one place that she never been to, Nashville, Tennessee, and in the film, the teen pop sensation will go back to the country music town. "[She's] going to Nashville," said the 15-year-old actress/singer.
Further, the daughter of country singer Billy Ray Cyrus has also let out that teen pop sensation Montana won't be the focus of the story in the movie, instead the film will resolve around Miley Stewart, the ninth grader who leads a double life as Montana. "It's showing more of the Miley side of life," Cyrus openly confessed. "More of the normal girl kind of figuring herself out type thing. It's going to be really cool, really funny."
The movie version of the popular Disney series is said to be directed by "Shall We Dance?" helmer Peter Chelsom. The film slated for May 1, 2009 release will begin its shooting on April 12, 2008. Earlier, it has been reported that the filming will be taken in Tennessee.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival