Superheroes Creator Stan Lee Teaming Up With Disney for Three Pics
Following the signing of exclusive deal between the creator of comic book superheroes Stan Lee and Walt Disney Pictures, it is now reported that Lee and Disney have set up three feature film projects. Variety reported Lee and his POW! Entertainment's partner Gill Champion will be the executive producers of the three films entitled "Nick Ratchet", "Blaze" and "Tigress".
Though keeping the storyline of the three movies under tight wraps, it is explained that "Ratchet" will be based on a screenplay written by "P.S., I Love You" helmer and scribbler Richard LaGravenese, while "Blaze" is set to be written by Robert Goldman and "Tigress" will be penned by Zoe Green. Further, "Rachet" will be directed by LaGravenese. It should be noted also that "Tigress" is not the same movie project as the previous film of the same name which is also developed by Lee. The earlier announced film project which has Michelle Rodriguez attached as the star is based on a "Conan the Barbarian" villainess.
Variety further reports that the three films will see new characters that never before appeared in Lee's comics. The characters are said to be made especially to be introduced through the big screen. Despite the fact that the characters are made for the films, the creator of Spider-Man, the Fantastic Four, the X-Men, Iron Man, Hulk and Daredevil among others revealed that the characters might also be printed stating, "You either have a great comicbook and it becomes a great movie. Or you have a great movie that becomes a great comicbook. These things have a natural progression."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign