Rap Artist Kanye West Launches New Online Travel Service
Apparently can never have too many on his career resume, Kanye West ventures into new business, launching a new online travel company through his official Website. The rap artist and hip hop producer named his travel company, "Kanye Travel Ventures" (KTV).
The company, owned by the rapper's West Brands, LLC, reportedly is formed to serve business and leisure travel demands for Kanye's fans. It offers fans the chance to purchase concert tickets for his performances along with "other performance-related merchandise and events".
Kanye is said to have brought in travel consultants to design programs to create and manage a cost effective travel experience for his loyal fans. KTV "has been designed with Kanye and his executive team, and his energy and resources have been devoted to this innovative product offering," travel consultant Neil Abrams said in a statement.
"By securing industry expertise, partnering with global reservations systems, and negotiating high-volume discounts with air, lodging and ground transportation suppliers at varied price points, West Brands has assured that the KTV travel experience will reflect Kanye's style and approach to living," Abrams added further.
Visit KanyeTravel.com for more information on "Kanye Travel Ventures" (KTV).
More Kanye West News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic