Rap Artist Kanye West Launches New Online Travel Service
Apparently can never have too many on his career resume, Kanye West ventures into new business, launching a new online travel company through his official Website. The rap artist and hip hop producer named his travel company, "Kanye Travel Ventures" (KTV).
The company, owned by the rapper's West Brands, LLC, reportedly is formed to serve business and leisure travel demands for Kanye's fans. It offers fans the chance to purchase concert tickets for his performances along with "other performance-related merchandise and events".
Kanye is said to have brought in travel consultants to design programs to create and manage a cost effective travel experience for his loyal fans. KTV "has been designed with Kanye and his executive team, and his energy and resources have been devoted to this innovative product offering," travel consultant Neil Abrams said in a statement.
"By securing industry expertise, partnering with global reservations systems, and negotiating high-volume discounts with air, lodging and ground transportation suppliers at varied price points, West Brands has assured that the KTV travel experience will reflect Kanye's style and approach to living," Abrams added further.
Visit KanyeTravel.com for more information on "Kanye Travel Ventures" (KTV).
More Kanye West News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour