Rap Artist Kanye West Launches New Online Travel Service
Apparently can never have too many on his career resume, Kanye West ventures into new business, launching a new online travel company through his official Website. The rap artist and hip hop producer named his travel company, "Kanye Travel Ventures" (KTV).
The company, owned by the rapper's West Brands, LLC, reportedly is formed to serve business and leisure travel demands for Kanye's fans. It offers fans the chance to purchase concert tickets for his performances along with "other performance-related merchandise and events".
Kanye is said to have brought in travel consultants to design programs to create and manage a cost effective travel experience for his loyal fans. KTV "has been designed with Kanye and his executive team, and his energy and resources have been devoted to this innovative product offering," travel consultant Neil Abrams said in a statement.
"By securing industry expertise, partnering with global reservations systems, and negotiating high-volume discounts with air, lodging and ground transportation suppliers at varied price points, West Brands has assured that the KTV travel experience will reflect Kanye's style and approach to living," Abrams added further.
Visit KanyeTravel.com for more information on "Kanye Travel Ventures" (KTV).
More Kanye West News
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports