Rap Artist Kanye West Launches New Online Travel Service
Apparently can never have too many on his career resume, Kanye West ventures into new business, launching a new online travel company through his official Website. The rap artist and hip hop producer named his travel company, "Kanye Travel Ventures" (KTV).
The company, owned by the rapper's West Brands, LLC, reportedly is formed to serve business and leisure travel demands for Kanye's fans. It offers fans the chance to purchase concert tickets for his performances along with "other performance-related merchandise and events".
Kanye is said to have brought in travel consultants to design programs to create and manage a cost effective travel experience for his loyal fans. KTV "has been designed with Kanye and his executive team, and his energy and resources have been devoted to this innovative product offering," travel consultant Neil Abrams said in a statement.
"By securing industry expertise, partnering with global reservations systems, and negotiating high-volume discounts with air, lodging and ground transportation suppliers at varied price points, West Brands has assured that the KTV travel experience will reflect Kanye's style and approach to living," Abrams added further.
Visit KanyeTravel.com for more information on "Kanye Travel Ventures" (KTV).
More Kanye West News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes