Fall Films' Release Date Unveiled, Keira Knightley's 'Duchess' Comes In September
Following the letting out of the fall theatrical schedule for many upcoming films, it was announced that the upcoming 18th century drama "The Duchess" will be arriving in theaters this fall. Variety reported that the Paramount Vantage's film starring Keira Knightley and Ralph Fiennes has been set to make its debut on September 12, 2008.
It was further reported that the film that picks up the scandalous story of Georgiana, the duchess of Devonshire, will be having a limited previewing. Penned by Jeffrey Hatcher and Susanne Bier, the film is based on Amanda Foreman's biography and was said to be originally set to be helmed by Bier. It was shot at Twickenham Film Studios. It also had on-location filming that include shooting at Chatsworth, Bath, Holkham Hall, Norfolk and Kedleston Hall.
Aside from revealing the release date of the Saul Dibb-directed film, Variety also noted that the Coen brothers' dramedy "Burn After Reading" will be screened in the theaters on the same day as "Duchess". The only difference between the release of the two films is that "Reading" will be having a wide release.
Further, Tom Cruise's controversial drama thriller "Valkyrie" is scheduled to be released on October 3. Additionally, the Leonardo DiCaprio and Russell Crowe-starrer "Body of Lies" will be outed on October 10 and epic drama "Australia" starring Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman will be seen on November 14.
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage