Fall Films' Release Date Unveiled, Keira Knightley's 'Duchess' Comes In September
Following the letting out of the fall theatrical schedule for many upcoming films, it was announced that the upcoming 18th century drama "The Duchess" will be arriving in theaters this fall. Variety reported that the Paramount Vantage's film starring Keira Knightley and Ralph Fiennes has been set to make its debut on September 12, 2008.
It was further reported that the film that picks up the scandalous story of Georgiana, the duchess of Devonshire, will be having a limited previewing. Penned by Jeffrey Hatcher and Susanne Bier, the film is based on Amanda Foreman's biography and was said to be originally set to be helmed by Bier. It was shot at Twickenham Film Studios. It also had on-location filming that include shooting at Chatsworth, Bath, Holkham Hall, Norfolk and Kedleston Hall.
Aside from revealing the release date of the Saul Dibb-directed film, Variety also noted that the Coen brothers' dramedy "Burn After Reading" will be screened in the theaters on the same day as "Duchess". The only difference between the release of the two films is that "Reading" will be having a wide release.
Further, Tom Cruise's controversial drama thriller "Valkyrie" is scheduled to be released on October 3. Additionally, the Leonardo DiCaprio and Russell Crowe-starrer "Body of Lies" will be outed on October 10 and epic drama "Australia" starring Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman will be seen on November 14.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic