Fall Films' Release Date Unveiled, Keira Knightley's 'Duchess' Comes In September
Following the letting out of the fall theatrical schedule for many upcoming films, it was announced that the upcoming 18th century drama "The Duchess" will be arriving in theaters this fall. Variety reported that the Paramount Vantage's film starring Keira Knightley and Ralph Fiennes has been set to make its debut on September 12, 2008.
It was further reported that the film that picks up the scandalous story of Georgiana, the duchess of Devonshire, will be having a limited previewing. Penned by Jeffrey Hatcher and Susanne Bier, the film is based on Amanda Foreman's biography and was said to be originally set to be helmed by Bier. It was shot at Twickenham Film Studios. It also had on-location filming that include shooting at Chatsworth, Bath, Holkham Hall, Norfolk and Kedleston Hall.
Aside from revealing the release date of the Saul Dibb-directed film, Variety also noted that the Coen brothers' dramedy "Burn After Reading" will be screened in the theaters on the same day as "Duchess". The only difference between the release of the two films is that "Reading" will be having a wide release.
Further, Tom Cruise's controversial drama thriller "Valkyrie" is scheduled to be released on October 3. Additionally, the Leonardo DiCaprio and Russell Crowe-starrer "Body of Lies" will be outed on October 10 and epic drama "Australia" starring Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman will be seen on November 14.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?