Paris Hilton Took a Spill and Banged Her Chin on the Ground, the Pics
Caught in the act, Paris Hilton takes a tumble in Prague. The hotel heiress was attempting a quick exit from a music store in Prague, the Czech Republic with boyfriend Benji Madden, when she accidentally took a spill tripped over a step, fell face down and banged her chin on the ground.
The unfortunate, took place Sunday, March 30, left Paris with a swollen and grazed chin. The Daily Mail got some pictures of the incident which was captured by throngs of photo-snapping paparazzi.
Chronicling on Paris' Prague tumble, the Daily Mail wrote that the celebrity socialite was attempting to make a quick exit from a music store with rocker beau Benji but went topsy-turvy in the doorway, despite wearing a pair of trainers in place of her usual high heels.
Benji, unfortunately, failed to help her got back on her feet and "instead stepped over the hurt heiress." He, nevertheless, quickly "turned back round and helped her up." Paris was later on overheard telling Benji, "Prague, never again."
Paris is currently touring with boyfriend Benji and his band Good Charlotte in Europe.
Click the link in the above paragraph to see 'precious' pictures of Paris takes a tumble in Prague.
More Paris Hilton News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie