Paris Hilton Took a Spill and Banged Her Chin on the Ground, the Pics
Caught in the act, Paris Hilton takes a tumble in Prague. The hotel heiress was attempting a quick exit from a music store in Prague, the Czech Republic with boyfriend Benji Madden, when she accidentally took a spill tripped over a step, fell face down and banged her chin on the ground.
The unfortunate, took place Sunday, March 30, left Paris with a swollen and grazed chin. The Daily Mail got some pictures of the incident which was captured by throngs of photo-snapping paparazzi.
Chronicling on Paris' Prague tumble, the Daily Mail wrote that the celebrity socialite was attempting to make a quick exit from a music store with rocker beau Benji but went topsy-turvy in the doorway, despite wearing a pair of trainers in place of her usual high heels.
Benji, unfortunately, failed to help her got back on her feet and "instead stepped over the hurt heiress." He, nevertheless, quickly "turned back round and helped her up." Paris was later on overheard telling Benji, "Prague, never again."
Paris is currently touring with boyfriend Benji and his band Good Charlotte in Europe.
Click the link in the above paragraph to see 'precious' pictures of Paris takes a tumble in Prague.
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016