Paris Hilton Took a Spill and Banged Her Chin on the Ground, the Pics
Caught in the act, Paris Hilton takes a tumble in Prague. The hotel heiress was attempting a quick exit from a music store in Prague, the Czech Republic with boyfriend Benji Madden, when she accidentally took a spill tripped over a step, fell face down and banged her chin on the ground.
The unfortunate, took place Sunday, March 30, left Paris with a swollen and grazed chin. The Daily Mail got some pictures of the incident which was captured by throngs of photo-snapping paparazzi.
Chronicling on Paris' Prague tumble, the Daily Mail wrote that the celebrity socialite was attempting to make a quick exit from a music store with rocker beau Benji but went topsy-turvy in the doorway, despite wearing a pair of trainers in place of her usual high heels.
Benji, unfortunately, failed to help her got back on her feet and "instead stepped over the hurt heiress." He, nevertheless, quickly "turned back round and helped her up." Paris was later on overheard telling Benji, "Prague, never again."
Paris is currently touring with boyfriend Benji and his band Good Charlotte in Europe.
Click the link in the above paragraph to see 'precious' pictures of Paris takes a tumble in Prague.
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why