Paris Hilton Took a Spill and Banged Her Chin on the Ground, the Pics
Caught in the act, Paris Hilton takes a tumble in Prague. The hotel heiress was attempting a quick exit from a music store in Prague, the Czech Republic with boyfriend Benji Madden, when she accidentally took a spill tripped over a step, fell face down and banged her chin on the ground.
The unfortunate, took place Sunday, March 30, left Paris with a swollen and grazed chin. The Daily Mail got some pictures of the incident which was captured by throngs of photo-snapping paparazzi.
Chronicling on Paris' Prague tumble, the Daily Mail wrote that the celebrity socialite was attempting to make a quick exit from a music store with rocker beau Benji but went topsy-turvy in the doorway, despite wearing a pair of trainers in place of her usual high heels.
Benji, unfortunately, failed to help her got back on her feet and "instead stepped over the hurt heiress." He, nevertheless, quickly "turned back round and helped her up." Paris was later on overheard telling Benji, "Prague, never again."
Paris is currently touring with boyfriend Benji and his band Good Charlotte in Europe.
Click the link in the above paragraph to see 'precious' pictures of Paris takes a tumble in Prague.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media