Paris Hilton Took a Spill and Banged Her Chin on the Ground, the Pics
Caught in the act, Paris Hilton takes a tumble in Prague. The hotel heiress was attempting a quick exit from a music store in Prague, the Czech Republic with boyfriend Benji Madden, when she accidentally took a spill tripped over a step, fell face down and banged her chin on the ground.
The unfortunate, took place Sunday, March 30, left Paris with a swollen and grazed chin. The Daily Mail got some pictures of the incident which was captured by throngs of photo-snapping paparazzi.
Chronicling on Paris' Prague tumble, the Daily Mail wrote that the celebrity socialite was attempting to make a quick exit from a music store with rocker beau Benji but went topsy-turvy in the doorway, despite wearing a pair of trainers in place of her usual high heels.
Benji, unfortunately, failed to help her got back on her feet and "instead stepped over the hurt heiress." He, nevertheless, quickly "turned back round and helped her up." Paris was later on overheard telling Benji, "Prague, never again."
Paris is currently touring with boyfriend Benji and his band Good Charlotte in Europe.
Click the link in the above paragraph to see 'precious' pictures of Paris takes a tumble in Prague.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says