Avon Partnered with Patrick Dempsey to Create Signature Men's Fragrance
Avon Products Inc. announced Monday, March 31 its partnership with Patrick Dempsey to create a signature men's fragrance. Concerning the multiyear contract, the actor best known as McDreamy on ABC's "Grey's Anatomy" will thus be the face of the company's men's fragrance, which is set to debut in November of 2008 in the U.S., with a global launch following in 2009.
"We are thrilled to partner with Patrick Dempsey-an incredibly accomplished actor who has achieved such broad appeal because of his genuine authenticity, charisma and style," Avon Products Chairman and CEO Andrea Jung said in a statement. "We're extremely impressed with both his on and off screen accomplishments, and have a shared commitment to giving back to communities in ways both big and small," Jung added.
Tend to perceive his partnership with Avon as "an extremely exciting opportunity" Dempsey himself praised the brand as "a global powerhouse with a lot of heart and soul." "The brand reaches every corner of the globe with more than just high quality products-it creates economic empowerment for women through its earning opportunity, and has an excellent reputation for corporate philanthropy through their Avon Foundation," the hunk commented.
Dempsey's wife, makeup artist Jillian Dempsey, has been Avon's global creative color director since the year 2006.
In addition to Dempsey, Avon has also recruited Reese Witherspoon to be the company's first-ever global ambassador last year. The actress, as well, serves as honorary chair of the Avon Foundation, which raises awareness and funds for breast cancer research, emergency relief and domestic violence causes.
More Patrick Dempsey News
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson