Rage Against the Machine Opening Leeds Festival
Despite having no plan for new materials, Rage Against the Machine has been saying yes to festivals. The reunited political band is confirmed to headline the first day of Reading and Leeds Festivals, that is due to take place in England starting from August 22. RATM will be accompanied by fellow U.S. bands like Avenged Sevenfold, Tenacious D, Slipknot, Queens of the Stone Age and The Raconteurs.
The Killers will headline the second day while Metallica takes over the duty on the third which is also last day. All the headlining act will play on the main stage and others will play in five other stages. The tickets have been sold, pricing at 155 pounds for the three-day weekend tickets, camping and parking, and 65 pounds for day to day ticket without camping.
Also on the bill are British acts like Babyshambles, The Fratellis, Dizzie Rascal, The Enemy, Bloc Party, Editors and Manic Street Preachers. More than 150 bands are going to be presented. Tickets and the line-up can be found on ReadingFestival.com.
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens