Rage Against the Machine Opening Leeds Festival
Despite having no plan for new materials, Rage Against the Machine has been saying yes to festivals. The reunited political band is confirmed to headline the first day of Reading and Leeds Festivals, that is due to take place in England starting from August 22. RATM will be accompanied by fellow U.S. bands like Avenged Sevenfold, Tenacious D, Slipknot, Queens of the Stone Age and The Raconteurs.
The Killers will headline the second day while Metallica takes over the duty on the third which is also last day. All the headlining act will play on the main stage and others will play in five other stages. The tickets have been sold, pricing at 155 pounds for the three-day weekend tickets, camping and parking, and 65 pounds for day to day ticket without camping.
Also on the bill are British acts like Babyshambles, The Fratellis, Dizzie Rascal, The Enemy, Bloc Party, Editors and Manic Street Preachers. More than 150 bands are going to be presented. Tickets and the line-up can be found on ReadingFestival.com.
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'