Rage Against the Machine Opening Leeds Festival
Despite having no plan for new materials, Rage Against the Machine has been saying yes to festivals. The reunited political band is confirmed to headline the first day of Reading and Leeds Festivals, that is due to take place in England starting from August 22. RATM will be accompanied by fellow U.S. bands like Avenged Sevenfold, Tenacious D, Slipknot, Queens of the Stone Age and The Raconteurs.
The Killers will headline the second day while Metallica takes over the duty on the third which is also last day. All the headlining act will play on the main stage and others will play in five other stages. The tickets have been sold, pricing at 155 pounds for the three-day weekend tickets, camping and parking, and 65 pounds for day to day ticket without camping.
Also on the bill are British acts like Babyshambles, The Fratellis, Dizzie Rascal, The Enemy, Bloc Party, Editors and Manic Street Preachers. More than 150 bands are going to be presented. Tickets and the line-up can be found on ReadingFestival.com.
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby