Rage Against the Machine Opening Leeds Festival
Despite having no plan for new materials, Rage Against the Machine has been saying yes to festivals. The reunited political band is confirmed to headline the first day of Reading and Leeds Festivals, that is due to take place in England starting from August 22. RATM will be accompanied by fellow U.S. bands like Avenged Sevenfold, Tenacious D, Slipknot, Queens of the Stone Age and The Raconteurs.
The Killers will headline the second day while Metallica takes over the duty on the third which is also last day. All the headlining act will play on the main stage and others will play in five other stages. The tickets have been sold, pricing at 155 pounds for the three-day weekend tickets, camping and parking, and 65 pounds for day to day ticket without camping.
Also on the bill are British acts like Babyshambles, The Fratellis, Dizzie Rascal, The Enemy, Bloc Party, Editors and Manic Street Preachers. More than 150 bands are going to be presented. Tickets and the line-up can be found on ReadingFestival.com.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture