Adam Sandler Broke His Ankle During Basketball Game
A statement has been issued by the representative for Adam Sandler, confirming that the actor-comedian breaks his ankle. The star, best known for his comedic roles, "broke his ankle over the weekend while playing basketball - but still won the game," read the statement issued by Sandler's representative to The Associated Press.
No further details on where the unfortunate actually took place or Sandler's exact condition. It is, as well, not being mentioned on what basketball game it is.
On screen, Sandler is having his another comedy flick "You Don't Mess with the Zohan" coming out in theaters by June 6 later this year. He is currently shooting Walt Disney Pictures' comedy-family-fantasy "Bedtime Stories", co-starring Keri Russell and Teresa Palmer.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son