Adam Sandler Broke His Ankle During Basketball Game
A statement has been issued by the representative for Adam Sandler, confirming that the actor-comedian breaks his ankle. The star, best known for his comedic roles, "broke his ankle over the weekend while playing basketball - but still won the game," read the statement issued by Sandler's representative to The Associated Press.
No further details on where the unfortunate actually took place or Sandler's exact condition. It is, as well, not being mentioned on what basketball game it is.
On screen, Sandler is having his another comedy flick "You Don't Mess with the Zohan" coming out in theaters by June 6 later this year. He is currently shooting Walt Disney Pictures' comedy-family-fantasy "Bedtime Stories", co-starring Keri Russell and Teresa Palmer.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny