Adam Sandler Broke His Ankle During Basketball Game
A statement has been issued by the representative for Adam Sandler, confirming that the actor-comedian breaks his ankle. The star, best known for his comedic roles, "broke his ankle over the weekend while playing basketball - but still won the game," read the statement issued by Sandler's representative to The Associated Press.
No further details on where the unfortunate actually took place or Sandler's exact condition. It is, as well, not being mentioned on what basketball game it is.
On screen, Sandler is having his another comedy flick "You Don't Mess with the Zohan" coming out in theaters by June 6 later this year. He is currently shooting Walt Disney Pictures' comedy-family-fantasy "Bedtime Stories", co-starring Keri Russell and Teresa Palmer.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'