Adam Sandler Broke His Ankle During Basketball Game
A statement has been issued by the representative for Adam Sandler, confirming that the actor-comedian breaks his ankle. The star, best known for his comedic roles, "broke his ankle over the weekend while playing basketball - but still won the game," read the statement issued by Sandler's representative to The Associated Press.
No further details on where the unfortunate actually took place or Sandler's exact condition. It is, as well, not being mentioned on what basketball game it is.
On screen, Sandler is having his another comedy flick "You Don't Mess with the Zohan" coming out in theaters by June 6 later this year. He is currently shooting Walt Disney Pictures' comedy-family-fantasy "Bedtime Stories", co-starring Keri Russell and Teresa Palmer.
More Adam Sandler News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory