Adam Sandler Broke His Ankle During Basketball Game
A statement has been issued by the representative for Adam Sandler, confirming that the actor-comedian breaks his ankle. The star, best known for his comedic roles, "broke his ankle over the weekend while playing basketball - but still won the game," read the statement issued by Sandler's representative to The Associated Press.
No further details on where the unfortunate actually took place or Sandler's exact condition. It is, as well, not being mentioned on what basketball game it is.
On screen, Sandler is having his another comedy flick "You Don't Mess with the Zohan" coming out in theaters by June 6 later this year. He is currently shooting Walt Disney Pictures' comedy-family-fantasy "Bedtime Stories", co-starring Keri Russell and Teresa Palmer.
More Adam Sandler News
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof