'We Break the Dawn', First Single From Michelle Williams
A new joint from Michelle Williams (II), the ex-member of Destiny's Child, has been debuted on People.com yesterday, March 31. The brand new single called "We Break the Dawn" will be the first single off her upcoming album "Unexpected".
"We Break the Dawn" is a synth-infused song that tells about a woman enjoying a time in a club. It was initially set for the second single after "Stop the Car" but the sequence has been turned around since. A music video for "Dawn" has been planned but Williams said that she will premiere it after she completes her role in Broadway's "The Color Purple".
Apt to its title, "Unexpected" sees Williams' departure from gospel records to a more contemporary R 'n' B-oriented album. There will be collaborations from Busta Rhymes and Trey Songz and a production by Stargate.
"Unexpected" is slated to be released in August this year.
Michelle Williams' "We Break the Dawn":
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama