'We Break the Dawn', First Single From Michelle Williams
A new joint from Michelle Williams (II), the ex-member of Destiny's Child, has been debuted on People.com yesterday, March 31. The brand new single called "We Break the Dawn" will be the first single off her upcoming album "Unexpected".
"We Break the Dawn" is a synth-infused song that tells about a woman enjoying a time in a club. It was initially set for the second single after "Stop the Car" but the sequence has been turned around since. A music video for "Dawn" has been planned but Williams said that she will premiere it after she completes her role in Broadway's "The Color Purple".
Apt to its title, "Unexpected" sees Williams' departure from gospel records to a more contemporary R 'n' B-oriented album. There will be collaborations from Busta Rhymes and Trey Songz and a production by Stargate.
"Unexpected" is slated to be released in August this year.
Michelle Williams' "We Break the Dawn":
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full