'We Break the Dawn', First Single From Michelle Williams
A new joint from Michelle Williams (II), the ex-member of Destiny's Child, has been debuted on People.com yesterday, March 31. The brand new single called "We Break the Dawn" will be the first single off her upcoming album "Unexpected".
"We Break the Dawn" is a synth-infused song that tells about a woman enjoying a time in a club. It was initially set for the second single after "Stop the Car" but the sequence has been turned around since. A music video for "Dawn" has been planned but Williams said that she will premiere it after she completes her role in Broadway's "The Color Purple".
Apt to its title, "Unexpected" sees Williams' departure from gospel records to a more contemporary R 'n' B-oriented album. There will be collaborations from Busta Rhymes and Trey Songz and a production by Stargate.
"Unexpected" is slated to be released in August this year.
Michelle Williams' "We Break the Dawn":
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'