'We Break the Dawn', First Single From Michelle Williams
A new joint from Michelle Williams (II), the ex-member of Destiny's Child, has been debuted on People.com yesterday, March 31. The brand new single called "We Break the Dawn" will be the first single off her upcoming album "Unexpected".
"We Break the Dawn" is a synth-infused song that tells about a woman enjoying a time in a club. It was initially set for the second single after "Stop the Car" but the sequence has been turned around since. A music video for "Dawn" has been planned but Williams said that she will premiere it after she completes her role in Broadway's "The Color Purple".
Apt to its title, "Unexpected" sees Williams' departure from gospel records to a more contemporary R 'n' B-oriented album. There will be collaborations from Busta Rhymes and Trey Songz and a production by Stargate.
"Unexpected" is slated to be released in August this year.
Michelle Williams' "We Break the Dawn":
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes