Tennis Star Andy Roddick Engaged to Be Married
Andy Roddick is now an engaged man. The American professional tennis player confirmed his engagement to his swimsuit model girlfriend Brooklyn Decker in his official Website Monday, March 31.
"We are thrilled to announce that Andy and Brooklyn Decker are engaged to be married," read a statement on Roddick's official Website. "Andy proposed in early March."
The online statement furthermore added, "The couple wanted to tell their family and close friends first but good news travels fast. By the time Andy arrived in Miami for the Sony Ericsson Open, the tournament was bustling with the news."
Roddick and Brooklyn, who's a model who has appeared in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition, according to People, first met last year after he asked his agent to track down her number. They have been dating ever since.
"With their hectic travel schedules, Andy and Brooklyn plan to enjoy their engagement and will wait to set a wedding date," said Roddick's online statement.
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together
- 'DWTS' Stars Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Survive Attempted Break-In
- Heather Morris on Her 'DWTS' Elimination: 'I Was Very Happy for the Last Time to Be Amazing'
- Tyga's Afraid of Losing Kylie Jenner Forever as He Feels 'Threatened' by Travis Scott
- Hailee Steinfeld's New Song 'Most Girls' Will Arrive This Week
- Tiny's 'Nervous' to Divorce T.I.: Their Children Are Her Biggest Concern
- Madonna Slams Biopic 'Blonde Ambition'