Tennis Star Andy Roddick Engaged to Be Married
Andy Roddick is now an engaged man. The American professional tennis player confirmed his engagement to his swimsuit model girlfriend Brooklyn Decker in his official Website Monday, March 31.
"We are thrilled to announce that Andy and Brooklyn Decker are engaged to be married," read a statement on Roddick's official Website. "Andy proposed in early March."
The online statement furthermore added, "The couple wanted to tell their family and close friends first but good news travels fast. By the time Andy arrived in Miami for the Sony Ericsson Open, the tournament was bustling with the news."
Roddick and Brooklyn, who's a model who has appeared in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition, according to People, first met last year after he asked his agent to track down her number. They have been dating ever since.
"With their hectic travel schedules, Andy and Brooklyn plan to enjoy their engagement and will wait to set a wedding date," said Roddick's online statement.
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic