Tennis Star Andy Roddick Engaged to Be Married
Andy Roddick is now an engaged man. The American professional tennis player confirmed his engagement to his swimsuit model girlfriend Brooklyn Decker in his official Website Monday, March 31.
"We are thrilled to announce that Andy and Brooklyn Decker are engaged to be married," read a statement on Roddick's official Website. "Andy proposed in early March."
The online statement furthermore added, "The couple wanted to tell their family and close friends first but good news travels fast. By the time Andy arrived in Miami for the Sony Ericsson Open, the tournament was bustling with the news."
Roddick and Brooklyn, who's a model who has appeared in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition, according to People, first met last year after he asked his agent to track down her number. They have been dating ever since.
"With their hectic travel schedules, Andy and Brooklyn plan to enjoy their engagement and will wait to set a wedding date," said Roddick's online statement.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance