Tennis Star Andy Roddick Engaged to Be Married
Andy Roddick is now an engaged man. The American professional tennis player confirmed his engagement to his swimsuit model girlfriend Brooklyn Decker in his official Website Monday, March 31.
"We are thrilled to announce that Andy and Brooklyn Decker are engaged to be married," read a statement on Roddick's official Website. "Andy proposed in early March."
The online statement furthermore added, "The couple wanted to tell their family and close friends first but good news travels fast. By the time Andy arrived in Miami for the Sony Ericsson Open, the tournament was bustling with the news."
Roddick and Brooklyn, who's a model who has appeared in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition, according to People, first met last year after he asked his agent to track down her number. They have been dating ever since.
"With their hectic travel schedules, Andy and Brooklyn plan to enjoy their engagement and will wait to set a wedding date," said Roddick's online statement.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet