Tennis Star Andy Roddick Engaged to Be Married
Andy Roddick is now an engaged man. The American professional tennis player confirmed his engagement to his swimsuit model girlfriend Brooklyn Decker in his official Website Monday, March 31.
"We are thrilled to announce that Andy and Brooklyn Decker are engaged to be married," read a statement on Roddick's official Website. "Andy proposed in early March."
The online statement furthermore added, "The couple wanted to tell their family and close friends first but good news travels fast. By the time Andy arrived in Miami for the Sony Ericsson Open, the tournament was bustling with the news."
Roddick and Brooklyn, who's a model who has appeared in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition, according to People, first met last year after he asked his agent to track down her number. They have been dating ever since.
"With their hectic travel schedules, Andy and Brooklyn plan to enjoy their engagement and will wait to set a wedding date," said Roddick's online statement.
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event