Brooke Burke and David Charvet Finally Picked Name for Son
Are having a hard time naming their new baby boy, Brooke Burke and her actor fiance David Charvet have finally decided on a name. Welcomed the infant into their family on March 5, it was not until recently that the pair revealed the name, which is Shaya Charvet.
Broke the baby's name on her official Website, Brooke wrote, "You heard it here first! We have finally settled on a name. We waited our whole lives for our son, and couldn't find the perfect fit." She went on writing, "Poor guy! Now it's official. Shaya Charvet. We played with so many different names, and both loved Shaya the most. It means God's gift in Hebrew. David came up with a middle name, Braven, which I really like. I want to give him part of my name too, so I am thinking about double Bs in the middle like my initials, Braven-Burke."
Ending her post, Brooke wrote, "He is the last Charvet to carry on David's family name. He is also the first boy in David's family, the little brother of three princesses, and my youngest. Ya think he is gonna be spoiled?!?! We haven't agreed on the middle name yet, but for all those who have been asking, Shaya Charvet it is!"
Brooke gave birth to the now-named Shaya Charvet at 11:31 A.M. on March 5. The baby weighed 6 pounds, 8 ounces and was 20 1/4 inches long. "Mommy and baby are both doing great and healthy," a representative for Brooke confirmed at that time.
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017