Wes Craven's '25/8' Gets Four Young Theps
The horror thriller "25/8" has reportedly brought in four young actors to star in the film. According to Hollywood Reporter, the movie project for Rogue Pictures has tapped the relatively unknown theps, Henry Lee Hopper, Denzel Whitaker, Shareeka Epps and Emily Meade to play four of the haunted teenagers.
Hopper, who is the son of actor Dennis Hopper, has been signed to play the leading character, Bug. He will be making his acting debut in the feature film project. Though Hopper is relatively a newcomer to the movie industry, the three others, whose characters have yet to be unveiled, have had at least one other movie project under their sleeves. Whitaker has appeared in "The Great Debater" with Denzel Washington, Epps has played alongside Ryan Gosling in "Half Nelson" and Meade will be seen starring in Mischa Barton's upcoming comedy "Assassination of a High School President".
"25/8" is a horror film project that is penned and will be helmed by horror filmmaker Wes Craven. It tells the story of a serial killer who returned to Riverdale to kill the seven teenagers born at the day he died 15 years earlier. The film is set for 2010 release.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival