Wes Craven's '25/8' Gets Four Young Theps
The horror thriller "25/8" has reportedly brought in four young actors to star in the film. According to Hollywood Reporter, the movie project for Rogue Pictures has tapped the relatively unknown theps, Henry Lee Hopper, Denzel Whitaker, Shareeka Epps and Emily Meade to play four of the haunted teenagers.
Hopper, who is the son of actor Dennis Hopper, has been signed to play the leading character, Bug. He will be making his acting debut in the feature film project. Though Hopper is relatively a newcomer to the movie industry, the three others, whose characters have yet to be unveiled, have had at least one other movie project under their sleeves. Whitaker has appeared in "The Great Debater" with Denzel Washington, Epps has played alongside Ryan Gosling in "Half Nelson" and Meade will be seen starring in Mischa Barton's upcoming comedy "Assassination of a High School President".
"25/8" is a horror film project that is penned and will be helmed by horror filmmaker Wes Craven. It tells the story of a serial killer who returned to Riverdale to kill the seven teenagers born at the day he died 15 years earlier. The film is set for 2010 release.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage