Wes Craven's '25/8' Gets Four Young Theps
The horror thriller "25/8" has reportedly brought in four young actors to star in the film. According to Hollywood Reporter, the movie project for Rogue Pictures has tapped the relatively unknown theps, Henry Lee Hopper, Denzel Whitaker, Shareeka Epps and Emily Meade to play four of the haunted teenagers.
Hopper, who is the son of actor Dennis Hopper, has been signed to play the leading character, Bug. He will be making his acting debut in the feature film project. Though Hopper is relatively a newcomer to the movie industry, the three others, whose characters have yet to be unveiled, have had at least one other movie project under their sleeves. Whitaker has appeared in "The Great Debater" with Denzel Washington, Epps has played alongside Ryan Gosling in "Half Nelson" and Meade will be seen starring in Mischa Barton's upcoming comedy "Assassination of a High School President".
"25/8" is a horror film project that is penned and will be helmed by horror filmmaker Wes Craven. It tells the story of a serial killer who returned to Riverdale to kill the seven teenagers born at the day he died 15 years earlier. The film is set for 2010 release.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby