Joe of the Jonas Brothers Dating Chelsea Staub?!
Could it be true that Joe Jonas of pop band Jonas Brothers is dating Chelsea Staub? The two companions sparked speculation of a romance after they were snapped holding hands during a shopping spree around Third Street Promenade in Santa Monica, Calif. on Sunday, March 30.
Both Joe and Chelsea were all smiling during the day. They were caught sharing a bag of chips. As for Joe, he was also photographed making a purchase at Urban Outfitters.
The dating report hasn't been confirmed though.
Joe and his brothers, Kevin Jonas and Nick Jonas, won Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Favorite Music Group Award at the 21st annual awards show Saturday, March 29 at UCLA's Pauley Pavilion. The three-brothers act accepted the award from "Ugly Betty" actress America Ferrera and actor Emile Hirsch.
The Jonas Brothers will soon begin their "Burning Up" concert tour, promoting their new movie "Camp Rock."
As for Chelsea, she is known as a Broadway performer, film actress and singer. In 2007, she played her first starring role as well as her first theatrical role, in the theatrical motion picture "Bratz: The Movie" as Meredith, the film's primary antagonist. She also performs two of the songs on the film's soundtrack.
She will next co-starring the Jonas Brothers in "J.O.N.A.S!," the new TV series starring the siblings.
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future