Joe of the Jonas Brothers Dating Chelsea Staub?!
Could it be true that Joe Jonas of pop band Jonas Brothers is dating Chelsea Staub? The two companions sparked speculation of a romance after they were snapped holding hands during a shopping spree around Third Street Promenade in Santa Monica, Calif. on Sunday, March 30.
Both Joe and Chelsea were all smiling during the day. They were caught sharing a bag of chips. As for Joe, he was also photographed making a purchase at Urban Outfitters.
The dating report hasn't been confirmed though.
Joe and his brothers, Kevin Jonas and Nick Jonas, won Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Favorite Music Group Award at the 21st annual awards show Saturday, March 29 at UCLA's Pauley Pavilion. The three-brothers act accepted the award from "Ugly Betty" actress America Ferrera and actor Emile Hirsch.
The Jonas Brothers will soon begin their "Burning Up" concert tour, promoting their new movie "Camp Rock."
As for Chelsea, she is known as a Broadway performer, film actress and singer. In 2007, she played her first starring role as well as her first theatrical role, in the theatrical motion picture "Bratz: The Movie" as Meredith, the film's primary antagonist. She also performs two of the songs on the film's soundtrack.
She will next co-starring the Jonas Brothers in "J.O.N.A.S!," the new TV series starring the siblings.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!