Joe of the Jonas Brothers Dating Chelsea Staub?!
Could it be true that Joe Jonas of pop band Jonas Brothers is dating Chelsea Staub? The two companions sparked speculation of a romance after they were snapped holding hands during a shopping spree around Third Street Promenade in Santa Monica, Calif. on Sunday, March 30.
Both Joe and Chelsea were all smiling during the day. They were caught sharing a bag of chips. As for Joe, he was also photographed making a purchase at Urban Outfitters.
The dating report hasn't been confirmed though.
Joe and his brothers, Kevin Jonas and Nick Jonas, won Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Favorite Music Group Award at the 21st annual awards show Saturday, March 29 at UCLA's Pauley Pavilion. The three-brothers act accepted the award from "Ugly Betty" actress America Ferrera and actor Emile Hirsch.
The Jonas Brothers will soon begin their "Burning Up" concert tour, promoting their new movie "Camp Rock."
As for Chelsea, she is known as a Broadway performer, film actress and singer. In 2007, she played her first starring role as well as her first theatrical role, in the theatrical motion picture "Bratz: The Movie" as Meredith, the film's primary antagonist. She also performs two of the songs on the film's soundtrack.
She will next co-starring the Jonas Brothers in "J.O.N.A.S!," the new TV series starring the siblings.
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'