Uncle Claimed Heath Ledger Fathered Secret Love Child
The Hollywood rumor mill went into overdrive again when there was claim that late actor Heath Ledger "may have fathered love child during schoolboy affair with married woman". The claim was first uttered by Heath's uncle Hadyn Ledger.
Revealed that scandal to the Daily Telegraph, Hadyn said that Heath had an affair with an older woman when he was a 17-year-old schoolboy. He allegedly got the then 25-year-old woman pregnant during their secret relationship.
The alleged mother was allegedly living with another man at the time and she reportedly discovered that she was pregnant after split from Heath. And it appeared that the woman brought up the child, now aged 10, as her and the other man's child.
"There is a very real possibility that Heath was the father", Hadyn said in a statement. Another family member of the late Aussie actor added, "She had the baby. Everyone lived under the assumption that she was the daughter of the mother's boyfriend and that is how she has been brought up."
Heath had finished playing the Joker in the forthcoming Batman film "The Dark Knight" when he was found dead in his New York apartment back on January 22 by his housekeeper and a masseuse who had arrived for an appointment with him. Following an inconclusive toxicology test, it was ruled on February 6 that Heath died of an accidental "abuse of prescription medications." His body was later on buried in a family plot next to two of his grandparents at Perth's Karrakatta Cemetery.
The secret love child would possibly split Heath's multi-million dollar estate between his daughter Matilda Rose Ledger, whom he had with longtime girlfriend Michelle Williams, and the unnamed child should the movie star is confirmed as the child's father.
No comments just yet from Heath's parents concerning his secret love child report. Meanwhile, Heath's will drama still becomes the subject of intensive speculation among people.
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama