Brangelina NOT Married, Just Yet
Hollywood power couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are still singles despite rumors claimed they have exchanged wedding vows in a New Orleans church Saturday, March 29. Sources close to both actors have denied rumors of a marriage, claimed no wedding has taken place.
Photo agency X17 was the first to break the news on its Website, claimed Brangelina got married in a secret ceremony in the St. Louis Cathedral, New Orleans on Saturday. Star Magazine was the next to bring the marriage speculation to public's notice, stated in its Website that the couple married in the French Quarter Wedding Chapel.
The publication, moreover, even quoted an unnamed source as saying, "There were two weddings, one planned and one unplanned. Brad and Angelina's was the planned ceremony. The weather wasn't good, so we were indoors."
Denial was soon issued by the owner of the chapel, Lou Ann Talavera, who told E! News, "No, they did not come in here yesterday and no, they did not get married here." A source close to Brangelina, meanwhile, claimed the nuptial reports as "particularly incredulous", taking into account that neither Pitt nor Jolie was even in New Orleans at the moment.
The celebrity couple and their kids, according to the source, were in Texas where Pitt is expected to be filming his new movie, "Tree of Life," until June later this year.
Being asked on the heavily-covered marriage rumors, Pitt's representative Cindy Guagenti said, "I have no idea. I have nothing to do with any of this."
And while there have yet words from either Pitt or Jolie about the marriage things, rumors keep mounting that the very pregnant actress is carrying twins, a boy and a girl.
More Brad Pitt News
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell