Sitcom 'Drake and Josh' Is Kids' 2008 Favorite TV Show
The winners for the 21st annual Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards have been unveiled Saturday, March 29. While teen sensation Miley Cyrus was the queen at the awards show since she won two awards all at once, sitcom "Drake & Josh" was the big winner for the TV categories.
Winning the Favorite TV Show Award, the project arguably upset Cyrus' hit program "Hannah Montana" which was also nominated for the same category. Its main cast Drake Bell, meanwhile, took home the Favorite TV Actor Award with the Favorite TV Actress trophy went to Cyrus.
This year Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards, organized by Viacom Inc-owned kids cable channel Nickelodeon, was held at UCLA's Pauley Pavilion and being hosted by comedian Jack Black. He said more than 88 million votes were cast online.
Among the performers during the event were Cyrus and pop band Jonas Brothers who successfully sent thousands of children on hand for the awards show screaming as they performed.
Televised singing competition "American Idol" was the other Nickelodeon TV winner, chosen as the Favorite Reality TV Show, in addition to the animated television series "Avatar: The Last Airbender" which was Kids' Favorite Cartoon.
The complete list of the awards winners is available at nickkcapress.com.
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'