Sitcom 'Drake and Josh' Is Kids' 2008 Favorite TV Show
The winners for the 21st annual Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards have been unveiled Saturday, March 29. While teen sensation Miley Cyrus was the queen at the awards show since she won two awards all at once, sitcom "Drake & Josh" was the big winner for the TV categories.
Winning the Favorite TV Show Award, the project arguably upset Cyrus' hit program "Hannah Montana" which was also nominated for the same category. Its main cast Drake Bell, meanwhile, took home the Favorite TV Actor Award with the Favorite TV Actress trophy went to Cyrus.
This year Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards, organized by Viacom Inc-owned kids cable channel Nickelodeon, was held at UCLA's Pauley Pavilion and being hosted by comedian Jack Black. He said more than 88 million votes were cast online.
Among the performers during the event were Cyrus and pop band Jonas Brothers who successfully sent thousands of children on hand for the awards show screaming as they performed.
Televised singing competition "American Idol" was the other Nickelodeon TV winner, chosen as the Favorite Reality TV Show, in addition to the animated television series "Avatar: The Last Airbender" which was Kids' Favorite Cartoon.
The complete list of the awards winners is available at nickkcapress.com.
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards
- Scott Disick Can't Keep His Hands Off Bella Thorne During Intimate Vacation in Cannes
- Ellen DeGeneres to Make Stand-Up Return in Netflix Comedy Special
- Bella Hadid Turns Heads in Daring Dress as She Debuts Short Bangs at Perfume Launch in Italy
- 'Top Gun 2' May Be Directed by Joseph Kosinski, Val Kilmer May Return
- Ariana Grande Postpones European Tour Through June 5 After Manchester Bombing
- A Hero Returns in Darkness in Netflix's 'Castlevania' First Teaser
- Bikini-Clad Ariel Winter Flashes Her Butt as She Kisses Beau Levi Meaden in PDA-Filled Pic