Sitcom 'Drake and Josh' Is Kids' 2008 Favorite TV Show
The winners for the 21st annual Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards have been unveiled Saturday, March 29. While teen sensation Miley Cyrus was the queen at the awards show since she won two awards all at once, sitcom "Drake & Josh" was the big winner for the TV categories.
Winning the Favorite TV Show Award, the project arguably upset Cyrus' hit program "Hannah Montana" which was also nominated for the same category. Its main cast Drake Bell, meanwhile, took home the Favorite TV Actor Award with the Favorite TV Actress trophy went to Cyrus.
This year Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards, organized by Viacom Inc-owned kids cable channel Nickelodeon, was held at UCLA's Pauley Pavilion and being hosted by comedian Jack Black. He said more than 88 million votes were cast online.
Among the performers during the event were Cyrus and pop band Jonas Brothers who successfully sent thousands of children on hand for the awards show screaming as they performed.
Televised singing competition "American Idol" was the other Nickelodeon TV winner, chosen as the Favorite Reality TV Show, in addition to the animated television series "Avatar: The Last Airbender" which was Kids' Favorite Cartoon.
The complete list of the awards winners is available at nickkcapress.com.
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl