Destiny's Child's Michelle Williams to Debut New Single Next Week
Former member of Destiny's Child, Michelle Williams (II) said on her official site that she will give the exclusive right to her new single to People.com. "We Break the Dawn", the first single from her upcoming album, "Unexpected" will be serviced to the publication on March 31.
"We Break the Dawn" will be followed by the Stargate-produced "Stop This Car" which was initially meant to be the lead single. Williams who is involved in the Broadway musical "The Color Purple", said that there will be a music video which will be released once she is done with the stage play.
Along with the announcement came a number of new promotional photos for the album that is due August this year. "Unexpected" sees Williams' departure from more gospel-sound album to contemporary R 'n' B.
Meanwhile, preview of the tracks "We Break the Dawn", "Stop This Car" and the title track "Unexpected" has been leaked online in the form of medley which can be heard below.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars