Destiny's Child's Michelle Williams to Debut New Single Next Week
Former member of Destiny's Child, Michelle Williams (II) said on her official site that she will give the exclusive right to her new single to People.com. "We Break the Dawn", the first single from her upcoming album, "Unexpected" will be serviced to the publication on March 31.
"We Break the Dawn" will be followed by the Stargate-produced "Stop This Car" which was initially meant to be the lead single. Williams who is involved in the Broadway musical "The Color Purple", said that there will be a music video which will be released once she is done with the stage play.
Along with the announcement came a number of new promotional photos for the album that is due August this year. "Unexpected" sees Williams' departure from more gospel-sound album to contemporary R 'n' B.
Meanwhile, preview of the tracks "We Break the Dawn", "Stop This Car" and the title track "Unexpected" has been leaked online in the form of medley which can be heard below.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video