Destiny's Child's Michelle Williams to Debut New Single Next Week
Former member of Destiny's Child, Michelle Williams (II) said on her official site that she will give the exclusive right to her new single to People.com. "We Break the Dawn", the first single from her upcoming album, "Unexpected" will be serviced to the publication on March 31.
"We Break the Dawn" will be followed by the Stargate-produced "Stop This Car" which was initially meant to be the lead single. Williams who is involved in the Broadway musical "The Color Purple", said that there will be a music video which will be released once she is done with the stage play.
Along with the announcement came a number of new promotional photos for the album that is due August this year. "Unexpected" sees Williams' departure from more gospel-sound album to contemporary R 'n' B.
Meanwhile, preview of the tracks "We Break the Dawn", "Stop This Car" and the title track "Unexpected" has been leaked online in the form of medley which can be heard below.
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video