Kate Nash Ditching Solo Career for a Band?
While many members of a band pull out of the group to start a solo career, Kate Nash chose the other way round. The "Foundation" singer revealed that she is involved in a band project, taking the role of a drummer.
The British singer who usually plays piano talked to Daily Star, saying that she is excited to take over the new role. "I really like playing drums because you can get everything out," she said. "It's a really great thing to do - just beat it all out. To be able to achieve getting a rhythm is a real challenge."
Nash refused to go further than unleashing the project. She wouldn't specify what kind of music the band will play and who the other members are.
Nash also said that she will record her recent collaboration with Billy Bragg on the cover of The Shangri-Las' "Give Him a Great Big Kiss". She said, "We'll record the cover in a small studio. Just record it quite casually so people can have it. Not a big release or anything - just release it on a white label."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March