Kate Nash Ditching Solo Career for a Band?
While many members of a band pull out of the group to start a solo career, Kate Nash chose the other way round. The "Foundation" singer revealed that she is involved in a band project, taking the role of a drummer.
The British singer who usually plays piano talked to Daily Star, saying that she is excited to take over the new role. "I really like playing drums because you can get everything out," she said. "It's a really great thing to do - just beat it all out. To be able to achieve getting a rhythm is a real challenge."
Nash refused to go further than unleashing the project. She wouldn't specify what kind of music the band will play and who the other members are.
Nash also said that she will record her recent collaboration with Billy Bragg on the cover of The Shangri-Las' "Give Him a Great Big Kiss". She said, "We'll record the cover in a small studio. Just record it quite casually so people can have it. Not a big release or anything - just release it on a white label."
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard