Kate Nash Ditching Solo Career for a Band?
While many members of a band pull out of the group to start a solo career, Kate Nash chose the other way round. The "Foundation" singer revealed that she is involved in a band project, taking the role of a drummer.
The British singer who usually plays piano talked to Daily Star, saying that she is excited to take over the new role. "I really like playing drums because you can get everything out," she said. "It's a really great thing to do - just beat it all out. To be able to achieve getting a rhythm is a real challenge."
Nash refused to go further than unleashing the project. She wouldn't specify what kind of music the band will play and who the other members are.
Nash also said that she will record her recent collaboration with Billy Bragg on the cover of The Shangri-Las' "Give Him a Great Big Kiss". She said, "We'll record the cover in a small studio. Just record it quite casually so people can have it. Not a big release or anything - just release it on a white label."
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures