Kate Nash Ditching Solo Career for a Band?
While many members of a band pull out of the group to start a solo career, Kate Nash chose the other way round. The "Foundation" singer revealed that she is involved in a band project, taking the role of a drummer.
The British singer who usually plays piano talked to Daily Star, saying that she is excited to take over the new role. "I really like playing drums because you can get everything out," she said. "It's a really great thing to do - just beat it all out. To be able to achieve getting a rhythm is a real challenge."
Nash refused to go further than unleashing the project. She wouldn't specify what kind of music the band will play and who the other members are.
Nash also said that she will record her recent collaboration with Billy Bragg on the cover of The Shangri-Las' "Give Him a Great Big Kiss". She said, "We'll record the cover in a small studio. Just record it quite casually so people can have it. Not a big release or anything - just release it on a white label."
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split