Papoose Plans to Wed Remy Ma in Prison
Papoose is coming out of the closet and has finally confirmed that he and the recently incarcerated rapper Remy Ma are, in fact, a couple. He furthermore also admits that they are planning to wed next month.
Radio host Egypt of BET's The Black Carpet confirmed on her highly rated television show on March 6 that Papoose and Ma have engaged. Egypt claimed Ma shared the exclusive news with her. Sources said both rap stars have been dating quietly for over two years and were planning to wed summer later this year.
Papoose, however, quickly came to denial, claimed the marriage report as not true and insisted he and Ma were "just friends."
New confirmation in fact surfaces by the hour as the Brooklyn rapper is finally coming clean, admitting that he and Ma are in a relationship and the wedding plan report is true.
In an e-mail he wrote to MTV, Papoose said that he and Ma initially planned to marry next month and that the wedding plans will continue, despite her facing up to 25 years in prison after being convicted of assault, weapons possession and coercion on Thursday, March 27 for shooting a woman in the abdomen in a dispute about money in New York, July last year.
"We always wanted to keep our personal lives personal, so that's why we never went public with our relationship," Papoose wrote in his e-mail. "Right now, I just feel like she gotta live through me. Yes, we were scheduled to be married on a yacht April 27th. But due to circumstances beyond our control, we are now making arrangements to be married in prison."
Papoose ended his e-mail, urging Ma's fans to write letters on her behalf for a petition to the judge. "All her supporters who feel Remy had an influence on their life should write a short letter to the judge asking for the shortest sentence possible," he wrote. "Send it to LettersForRemy@gmail.com."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media