Maggie Gyllenhaal Being Replaced by 'World Trade Center' Co-Star
The star of black comedy "Secretary", Maggie Gyllenhaal, will be possibly replaced by Maria Bello, her co-star in the Paramount Pictures' drama "World Trade Center", in the dramedy project "The Private Lives of Pippa Lee". According to Hollywood Reporter, Bello is in final talks to fill in the vacant role left by the sister of actor Jake Gyllenhaal.
If the negotiation went well, Bello will take over the role of the mother of Robin Wright Penn's mother in a series of flashback sequences. Allegedly, the actress is considered for the role since her feature strikes a resemblance to the co-star of Christian Bale in "The Dark Knight". Bello has been involved in the replacing negotiation since Gyllenhaal had to drop out from the project due to conflicting schedules.
Reportedly, Gyllenhaal had to quit the project since the production schedule of the film has been extended from the original two weeks time to over five weeks. The new schedule apparently created problems for the "Stranger than Fiction" actress since she allegedly wants to accompany her daughter's father Peter Sarsgaard who will film Lone Scherfig's "An Education" in the U.K.
Based on Rebecca Miller's novel of the same title, "Private Lives" chronicles the past and present life of methamphetamine-addicted Pippa Lee. Directed by the author of the novel herself, the film will also see Winona Ryder, Keanu Reeves, Monica Bellucci and Julianne Moore as the film's theps. Additionally, it is said that the shooting will start sometime in April 2008 in Connecticut.
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons
- Kris Planning 'Revenge Memoir' About Caitlyn Jenner
- Jenelle Evans 'Devastated' After Losing Custody Battle to Mom Over Son Jace
- Batman Teams Up With a Supervillain in 'Batman and Harley Quinn' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Suffers Another Wardrobe Malfunction in High-Slit Dress at amfAR Gala
- Heidi Klum Gets Completely Naked in New Photography Book