Lindsay Lohan to Be 'Manson Girl'
Lindsay Lohan, the recipient of multiple Razzie Awards for her role in thriller "I Know Who Killed Me", has reportedly been signed to star in another thriller project "Manson Girls". According to reports, the 21-year-old Hollywood starlet has been tapped to portray Nancy Pitman, one of Charles Manson's devoted followers in the feature film project for Junction Films.
The confirmation of Lohan joining the project has been let out by the film's producer Brad Wyman. To E! News, the Junction Films' producer revealed that he will be working with the "Georgia Rule" beauty by simply saying, "Yes, I am doing it with Lindsay."
By taking the role, the actress would once again play a character close to a murderer. Prior to landing this role, the co-star of Jamie Lee Curtis in "Freaky Friday" has depicted the girlfriend of John Lennon's assassin Mark David Chapman in the upcoming crime drama "Chapter 27" opposite Jared Leto. Earlier in a 2006 interview with Elle magazine, the actress/singer has confessed that she has seen Manson's video stating, "Yeah, I have a dark side. I watched all those videos on Charles Manson for a while."
Pitman, who is serving a life sentence for first-degree murder charge, was one of the five defendants to be conflicted with Manson for the gruesome 1969 murders, including the slaying of actress Sharon Tate. It was said that the 73-year-old had ranaway from her California home to join the "Manson Family". Though she didn't commit the murder, it was believed that she helped Manson to tamper the crime scene.
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date