George Clooney's 'Leatherheads' Premiere to Be Enjoyed Live Online
As the upcoming romantic comedy "Leatherheads" is nearing its theatrical release date, it is reported that Universal Pictures have worked together with NowLive to bring the world premiere of the George Clooney's film online. On its website, NowLive announced that the site would have the film's Live Interactive Red Carpet Coverage on Monday, March 31, 2008 starting at 6:30 P.M. PST.
The site also provides widget embedding for fans to be involved in the Live Interactive Premiere. Further, it was explained that the widget can be embedded so that fans can get automatic update from the broadcast premiere as well as do interactive chat with the stars during the broadcast. By having the widget, the fans can also get live media player that features photos, trailers, video clips, and a live chat room. The embedding can be obtained now at NowLive.com or see below.
The film's world premiere which will take place at Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood, California is said to be presented to benefit The American Film Institute. It would be attended by the film's stars and crews, which include Clooney, Renee Zellweger, John Krasinski, Wayne Duvall, Duncan Brantley and Grant Heslov, as well as other celebrity guests, including Brian Baumgartner, Jenna Fischer, Luke Ford, Masi Oka and Rainn Wilson.
"Leatherheads" will arrive in theaters on April 4, 2008. Directed, starred, co-produced and co-written by Clooney, the film follows the story about Dodge Connolly, a charming but impulsive football hero who tries to make the sport he loves noted by the country. Additionally, the film's official site has provided "Football Fact of the Day" widget, whereas two video interviews of the two "Leatherheads" stars, Clooney and Krasinski can be seen below.
The Live Red Carpet Coverage's Widget Embedding:
George Clooney's "Leatherheads" Interview Video:
John Krasinski's "Leatherheads" Interview Video:
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences