Johnny Depp Directed Lover's Music Video
Actor Johnny Depp has decided to combine his profession with his long-time partner Vanessa Paradis' job as a singer. The American actor has directed the latest music video from his French singer partner for the single called "L'incendie" aka "The Fire" in English.
The video has been premiered, taking a classic glamor theme and rumor has it that the man portrayed only in shadows is Depp himself. The clip shows Paradis singing in front of both an empty theater as well as packed small club, with her being stalked by a mysterious man. Towards the end of the video Paradis danced on the stage and lit fire on her every step, giving meaning to the song itself.
"L'Incendie" is a track taken from Paradis' 2007 album "Divine Idylle" that peaked at #1 on French and Belgian albums chart. She recently won double honor at Victories De La Musique awards for Best Pop Album and Best French Female Artist.
Despite having two kids, Depp and Paradis are not yet married.
Vanessa Paradis, "L'incendie":
More Johnny Depp News
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed