Johnny Depp Directed Lover's Music Video
Actor Johnny Depp has decided to combine his profession with his long-time partner Vanessa Paradis' job as a singer. The American actor has directed the latest music video from his French singer partner for the single called "L'incendie" aka "The Fire" in English.
The video has been premiered, taking a classic glamor theme and rumor has it that the man portrayed only in shadows is Depp himself. The clip shows Paradis singing in front of both an empty theater as well as packed small club, with her being stalked by a mysterious man. Towards the end of the video Paradis danced on the stage and lit fire on her every step, giving meaning to the song itself.
"L'Incendie" is a track taken from Paradis' 2007 album "Divine Idylle" that peaked at #1 on French and Belgian albums chart. She recently won double honor at Victories De La Musique awards for Best Pop Album and Best French Female Artist.
Despite having two kids, Depp and Paradis are not yet married.
Vanessa Paradis, "L'incendie":
More Johnny Depp News
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!