Johnny Depp Directed Lover's Music Video
Actor Johnny Depp has decided to combine his profession with his long-time partner Vanessa Paradis' job as a singer. The American actor has directed the latest music video from his French singer partner for the single called "L'incendie" aka "The Fire" in English.
The video has been premiered, taking a classic glamor theme and rumor has it that the man portrayed only in shadows is Depp himself. The clip shows Paradis singing in front of both an empty theater as well as packed small club, with her being stalked by a mysterious man. Towards the end of the video Paradis danced on the stage and lit fire on her every step, giving meaning to the song itself.
"L'Incendie" is a track taken from Paradis' 2007 album "Divine Idylle" that peaked at #1 on French and Belgian albums chart. She recently won double honor at Victories De La Musique awards for Best Pop Album and Best French Female Artist.
Despite having two kids, Depp and Paradis are not yet married.
Vanessa Paradis, "L'incendie":
More Johnny Depp News
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Lady GaGa Set to Release New Album in 2017
- 'My Super Sweet 16' Is Getting a Revival on MTV
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass