Elle MacPherson Inks Revlon Deal
Elle MacPherson is the new Revlon's model. The Australian beauty has signed a deal to be the new face of the cosmetic giant, it has been reported.
Not only the so-called "The Body" will be featured in the international advertising campaigns for the company, but also she's been tapped to serve as its global ambassador. Concerning her roles, MacPherson will promote the company's charitable activities which include breast cancer research and women's counseling services.
Revlon is reported to have donated more than $65 million to research, counseling and outreach initiatives which support women's health and breast cancer schemes.
"Revlon is an iconic brand, bringing high quality products to women around the world and is complementary to my values. I am proud to join Revlon in its celebration of women and in its long-term commitment and support for education and research to advance women's health and particularly to fight women's cancers," MacPherson proclaimed.
Revlon's president David Kennedy went on adding, "Elle's special qualities as a businesswoman, beautiful and talented model, actress and mother represent the essence of the Revlon brand."
MacPherson, a supermodel who's most famous worldwide for her five cover appearances on Sports Illustrated's swimsuit issue in the 1980s and 1990s, is following in the footsteps of Halle Berry and Jessica Alba in endorsing Revlon.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns