Salma Hayek 'Doesn't Feel Like' to Baptize Daughter Valentina
Salma Hayek is going against the stream. Rumor has it that the Mexican actress won't have her daughter Valentina Paloma baptized because "she just doesn't feel like it."
Salma's producer pal Felipe Fernandez del Paso recently spent Easter with her and has confirmed that Valentina won't be christened. "The little girl is about to turn six months old. She's beautiful. Salma doesn't want her to be baptized because she just doesn't feel like it," so he told PeopleEnEspanol.com.
Salma was raised in a devoutly Catholic family as a child. She was even sent to the independent, Catholic school for girls, Academy of the Sacred Heart, in Grand Coteau, Louisiana, at the age of twelve.
Concerning Salma's refusal to baptize her baby daughter, it reportedly created a little tension within the actress' religious family.
Salma and her fiance Francois-Henri Pinault, the head of Pinault-Printemps-Redoute company that owns labels like Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, and Balenciaga, welcomed the arrival of daughter Valentina Paloma Pinault on September 21, 2007.
The baby is Salma's first child, while is the third for Pinault in addition to his two other children from a previous relationship.
Salma released the first picture of daughter Valentina through her representative back on November 26.
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?