Salma Hayek 'Doesn't Feel Like' to Baptize Daughter Valentina
Salma Hayek is going against the stream. Rumor has it that the Mexican actress won't have her daughter Valentina Paloma baptized because "she just doesn't feel like it."
Salma's producer pal Felipe Fernandez del Paso recently spent Easter with her and has confirmed that Valentina won't be christened. "The little girl is about to turn six months old. She's beautiful. Salma doesn't want her to be baptized because she just doesn't feel like it," so he told PeopleEnEspanol.com.
Salma was raised in a devoutly Catholic family as a child. She was even sent to the independent, Catholic school for girls, Academy of the Sacred Heart, in Grand Coteau, Louisiana, at the age of twelve.
Concerning Salma's refusal to baptize her baby daughter, it reportedly created a little tension within the actress' religious family.
Salma and her fiance Francois-Henri Pinault, the head of Pinault-Printemps-Redoute company that owns labels like Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, and Balenciaga, welcomed the arrival of daughter Valentina Paloma Pinault on September 21, 2007.
The baby is Salma's first child, while is the third for Pinault in addition to his two other children from a previous relationship.
Salma released the first picture of daughter Valentina through her representative back on November 26.
More Salma Hayek News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!