Salma Hayek 'Doesn't Feel Like' to Baptize Daughter Valentina
Salma Hayek is going against the stream. Rumor has it that the Mexican actress won't have her daughter Valentina Paloma baptized because "she just doesn't feel like it."
Salma's producer pal Felipe Fernandez del Paso recently spent Easter with her and has confirmed that Valentina won't be christened. "The little girl is about to turn six months old. She's beautiful. Salma doesn't want her to be baptized because she just doesn't feel like it," so he told PeopleEnEspanol.com.
Salma was raised in a devoutly Catholic family as a child. She was even sent to the independent, Catholic school for girls, Academy of the Sacred Heart, in Grand Coteau, Louisiana, at the age of twelve.
Concerning Salma's refusal to baptize her baby daughter, it reportedly created a little tension within the actress' religious family.
Salma and her fiance Francois-Henri Pinault, the head of Pinault-Printemps-Redoute company that owns labels like Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, and Balenciaga, welcomed the arrival of daughter Valentina Paloma Pinault on September 21, 2007.
The baby is Salma's first child, while is the third for Pinault in addition to his two other children from a previous relationship.
Salma released the first picture of daughter Valentina through her representative back on November 26.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones