Salma Hayek 'Doesn't Feel Like' to Baptize Daughter Valentina
Salma Hayek is going against the stream. Rumor has it that the Mexican actress won't have her daughter Valentina Paloma baptized because "she just doesn't feel like it."
Salma's producer pal Felipe Fernandez del Paso recently spent Easter with her and has confirmed that Valentina won't be christened. "The little girl is about to turn six months old. She's beautiful. Salma doesn't want her to be baptized because she just doesn't feel like it," so he told PeopleEnEspanol.com.
Salma was raised in a devoutly Catholic family as a child. She was even sent to the independent, Catholic school for girls, Academy of the Sacred Heart, in Grand Coteau, Louisiana, at the age of twelve.
Concerning Salma's refusal to baptize her baby daughter, it reportedly created a little tension within the actress' religious family.
Salma and her fiance Francois-Henri Pinault, the head of Pinault-Printemps-Redoute company that owns labels like Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, and Balenciaga, welcomed the arrival of daughter Valentina Paloma Pinault on September 21, 2007.
The baby is Salma's first child, while is the third for Pinault in addition to his two other children from a previous relationship.
Salma released the first picture of daughter Valentina through her representative back on November 26.
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber