Salma Hayek 'Doesn't Feel Like' to Baptize Daughter Valentina
Salma Hayek is going against the stream. Rumor has it that the Mexican actress won't have her daughter Valentina Paloma baptized because "she just doesn't feel like it."
Salma's producer pal Felipe Fernandez del Paso recently spent Easter with her and has confirmed that Valentina won't be christened. "The little girl is about to turn six months old. She's beautiful. Salma doesn't want her to be baptized because she just doesn't feel like it," so he told PeopleEnEspanol.com.
Salma was raised in a devoutly Catholic family as a child. She was even sent to the independent, Catholic school for girls, Academy of the Sacred Heart, in Grand Coteau, Louisiana, at the age of twelve.
Concerning Salma's refusal to baptize her baby daughter, it reportedly created a little tension within the actress' religious family.
Salma and her fiance Francois-Henri Pinault, the head of Pinault-Printemps-Redoute company that owns labels like Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, and Balenciaga, welcomed the arrival of daughter Valentina Paloma Pinault on September 21, 2007.
The baby is Salma's first child, while is the third for Pinault in addition to his two other children from a previous relationship.
Salma released the first picture of daughter Valentina through her representative back on November 26.
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters